Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is heartbreak the same for guys?

Nah I won't get angry but I'll be jealous and bitter for sure
 
Nah I won't get angry but I'll be jealous and bitter for sure
I feel jealous and bitter abt him but need to stop, it's not healthy lol
 
Probably just disappointment rather than any strong emotional reaction, but it depends on the situation.
Interesting, for me I still feel anger for some reason but some people would justify it. Idk if that's toxic or not
 
I just am not sure if you feel angry but do you move on afterwards and forget about it or do you feel like you need to do something to improve
Wdym for guys? I don’t think heartbreak is the same for anyone. Everyone experiences heartbreak differently and even you won’t feel it the same every time
 
I just am not sure if you feel angry but do you move on afterwards and forget about it or do you feel like you need to do something to improve
Disappointed for sure

Its like quicksand

If you stay in one place you will slowly sink and suffocate

So you're just forced to move on with life
 
Wdym for guys? I don’t think heartbreak is the same for anyone. Everyone experiences heartbreak differently and even you won’t feel it the same every time
I meant that if someone broke your heart and betrayed you etc, would you be able to get over it quickly?
 
its always depends tbh
 

1755546125453.png
 
im not too sure all girls even experience it the same way; this one guy cheated on me several times in a short span and i still tried to convince myself he was a good person a year after i broke up with him. not a good person. hope he gets hit by a truck and so do the people who convinced me to stay lmao
 
im not too sure all girls even experience it the same way; this one guy cheated on me several times in a short span and i still tried to convince myself he was a good person a year after i broke up with him. not a good person. hope he gets hit by a truck and so do the people who convinced me to stay lmao

htn type shit
 
im not too sure all girls even experience it the same way; this one guy cheated on me several times in a short span and i still tried to convince myself he was a good person a year after i broke up with him. not a good person. hope he gets hit by a truck and so do the people who convinced me to stay lmao
Lmao you deserve better than him
 
Never gotten unhappy I usually begin to think about the freedom I have now
 
im not too sure all girls even experience it the same way; this one guy cheated on me several times in a short span and i still tried to convince myself he was a good person a year after i broke up with him. not a good person. hope he gets hit by a truck and so do the people who convinced me to stay lmao
if you want his number its all yours, he’s now a crossdresser who cant drive and has poor symmetry. i bet you would work really well together 🫶
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top