Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is his an incel trait?

My mom got excited after I lifted an entire case of water up one floor

I told her to shut up and she would never say some stupid shit like that to my brother if he did the same thing

I’m 5’11 135 and 15
No way you your black talking to your mother like that😭

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what do you mean? you've mentioned it like 20 times
How is it an incel trait tho? She said “the way you carried it upstairs, I’m so proud of you” and she genuinely was rejoiced.

All I said was you wouldn’t tell my (Tyrone) brother that

My mom got excited after I lifted an entire case of water up one floor

I told her to shut up and she would never say some stupid shit like that to my brother if he did the same thing

I’m 5’11 135 and 15
Probably

How is it an incel trait tho? She said “the way you carried it upstairs, I’m so proud of you” and she genuinely was rejoiced.

All I said was you wouldn’t tell my (Tyrone) brother that
ur 135 she must have been shocked by
or by the fact that u did something good for once

Back