Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion is it easier to get rep on this forum as opposed to org ?

6PSLcel

19, 6'5, MTN, 21.5 inch bidelt
Guild
hung in grey sweatpants
on org I only ever managed to get 5k reps more than my rep, ratio of like 1:1.4, whereas on here despite me basically saying and acting the same way as on org, I managed to get a post to rep ratio of 1:5 within the span of 4 days, It may slightly help that I was fairly known on org, and there is a bit of overlap between users on org and com, but at most id say this has increase my post to rep from 1:4 to 1:5.

on org it took me about 2 months or until 5k posts to reach 1:1 post to rep, so maybe the reasoning as to why my post to rep is quite good here, and in such a short time frame, is the fact that I subconsciously altered the way and what I talk about, in a manner that yields a better rep.

either it's that or users on here are just more generous handing out reps.

also inb4 someone says imagine caring, I don't at all, it's simply an observation.

on org I only ever managed to get 5k reps more than my rep, ratio of like 1:1.4, whereas on here despite me basically saying and acting the same way as on org, I managed to get a post to rep ratio of 1:5 within the span of 4 days, It may slightly help that I was fairly known on org, and there is a bit of overlap between users on org and com, but at most id say this has increase my post to rep from 1:4 to 1:5.

on org it took me about 2 months or until 5k posts to reach 1:1 post to rep, so maybe the reasoning as to why my post to rep is quite good here, and in such a short time frame, is the fact that I subconsciously altered the way and what I talk about, in a manner that yields a better rep.

also inb4 someone says imagine caring, I don't at all, it's simply an observation.
Yes very ez since since gold react exists

It’s easy, makes posting more convenient because it won’t lower rep ratio and you can actually discuss