Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Is it over for this generation? (last few years on Earth) (late gen z and alpha etc.)

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer
Reputable
Established
Guild
Flux
Can't help but notice that the intelligence of this age's kids has massively declined. Sure there are many smart kids but many are losing their potential. All the distractions that the older generations have put around them have fried their minds and are diminishing the progress of humanity. The climate of the world is declining rapidly, the world may be to big to feed and the way we're treating it, the soils may diminish and we will start to die.

The fresh water that we have will start to become an issue as it'll be a very long time before we run out of it, but we will have multiple shortages. By the time those days come, many adults will be gone or retired, so it is up to them to do something about and fix the world we gave them. Can they do it?

This is a controversial topic so I am interested in your opinions...

@sigma, @Dean, @Whitepill, @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @Clone, @qotav, @Wilk, @n9wiff , @pompompurino

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah humanity will end with the future generations
I feel like the world is going to become a wasteland by 2100 if not earlier. This making me wish that I was born in the 1300's. We call these things we make "technological advancements" but the amount of power and things they do seems to be destroying the world. Electricity and the huge increase in people has declined our world faster than ever before.

Infertility and WW3 being the main factors also brainrot and comfortability
WW3 isn’t going to happen though

I feel like the world is going to become a wasteland by 2100 if not earlier. This making me wish that I was born in the 1300's. We call these things we make "technological advancements" but the amount of power and things they do seems to be destroying the world. Electricity and the huge increase in people has declined our world faster than ever before.
Enjoy the trees and grass before it gets turned into concrete and steel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Enjoy the trees and grass before it gets turned into concrete and steel
Every few months, I think about this topic and then brush it off like it's gonna get fixed. But it seems we won't be able to stop these upcoming things. Of course we already have a plan to stop these disasters but no one listens. Such as pollution and over using fossil fuels. On the rate we're going will run out of fossil fuels by 2050.

yes
toxins and bad health
social media
people are not very knowledgeable in sciences and literature and other cool stuff, only in the online trends and brainrot