Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it over?

sexboi420

Hi, I just wanted to share my story.
-18 y/o male.
-Exactly 180 cm (5'11") tall barefoot, being taller than aprox 80% of the males in my country.
-Deep af voice. I usually get compliments from friends, random middle-aged/old people (males and females) and women my age. Sometimes people make fun of that too.
-Obese; not extremely fat, but still fat and it's noticeable.
-Not ugly, but not extremely handsome; I'm average, I guess.
Maybe the best part of my face is my eye area and skin because I spend money on skincare products.
-Shy af with women, but I have many male friends and most of them describe me as a funny guy.
-Diagnosed depression, alcoholism and anxiety.
-Almost diagnosed ADHD.
-I've never taken an IQ test, but a lot of people tell me that I'm quite smart and cultured.
-Some girls have shown interest in me (not only as friends), but my dry personality fucks everything up.
-Actually, I've never been in a romantic relationship that wasn't online.
-Childish personality and I (unwittingly) really try to avoid any type of intimacy.
I wanna be taller and I really want to ascend, so any advice will be very appreciated.

Back