.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
@milkjar @Quicksand thots
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how'd you knowYeah
remember when we all hated darkeningstar/darkeningniggerIs Darkeningstar Darkeningnigger ?
My althow'd you know
Never happenedremember when we all hated darkeningstar/darkeningnigger
Yah I used to bully himremember when we all hated darkeningstar/darkeningnigger
I dontremember when we all hated darkeningstar/darkeningnigger
Go back to your main so we can fight againI dont
you didnt fight with my mainGo back to your main so we can fight again
Yah I used to bully him


Schizo ramblings btw@RRM @tulip @Darkeningstar @nani3 @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking and everyone else, no hard feelings anymore if there was any
- Deleted Member 76607
- Replies: 319
- Forum: Off-Topic
n****r remember everything, I used to be in your ignore list I think@RRM @tulip @Darkeningstar @nani3 @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking and everyone else, no hard feelings anymore if there was any
- Deleted Member 76607
- Replies: 319
- Forum: Off-Topic
he's bi polarSchizo ramblings btw
And she's buying a stairway to heavenSchizo ramblings btw
Nah, i had liedn****r remember everything, I used to be in your ignore list I think
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
I can smell your stinky ass Italian smell through my phone,Nah, i had lied
Nah, i had lied
It’s funnyView attachment 162482
How you feel after saying "welcome to my ignore list" and never even putting them on ignore
like my cockIt’s funny
Mirinlike my cock
@milkjar thoughts
I’m not black tho@milkjar thoughts
are you a femaleI’m not black tho
No, i’m 97% straightare you a female