Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is my mom schizo/autist?

chadronelite

She’s been spamming my iMessage with the same type of vaccines, Diet Coke, and fluorescent water is bad for you type of shit almost every day ever since I got my phone, which was 3 years ago

Is this a normal thing for parents, or anyone to do?

This has to be the boomer version of spamming brainrot TikToks to your friend or something

Attachments

• IMG_5853.png
    IMG_5853.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5852.png
    IMG_5852.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5851.jpeg
    IMG_5851.jpeg
    661.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5850.jpeg
    IMG_5850.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5849.jpeg
    IMG_5849.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 15
If your mom didn't throw yourself out of home and beated the fuck out of you, then dont go to public forums shit calling her.

If your mom didn't throw yourself out of home and beated the f**k out of you, then dont go to public forums shit calling her.
If you get into a looxmaxxing forum, the chances are you have some flaws. And ugliness, shortness and bone deficiency is almost always parents(especially mom’s) fault

So nah, if someone’s here - they have a reason to shit on their parents/parent and it’s justified

1/ Internet is a tool, it need to be used as a tool to improve your quality of life (watching d.i.y repair tutorials, starting an online business, find solutions to improve your looks (this forum) or dating life)). Tiktok/instagram is pure brain rot tho

2/ If you're affraid of fluorescent water, buy a British Bekerfeld or a Berkey. But we need some minimal fluor as a trace mineral to avoid tooth rotting

3/ Your offsprings genetic quality depend of 99% from the mother/father genetics. Height, growth, health, hormonal balance came from parents genetics. You can eat vegan organic and do yoga your whole life, you'll die from brutal cancer if it's written in your genes and blood. 100% parents fault

4/ Diet Coke (especially with europeean norms) is far far healthier than regular coke. No you don't need refined sugar, stop listening to the (((())))

And ugliness, shortness and bone deficiency is almost always parents(especially mom’s) fault
no shortness is not moms fault
in fact mom would be taller if she was male her bones simply closed younger due to estrogen
so your mom actually gave you genes that are taller than her
and why would you blame the mom. both parents genes work together. somebody would have to be very low iq to say its especially the moms fault
and you shouldnt hate your mom for giving birth to you

If your mom didn't throw yourself out of home and beated the f**k out of you, then dont go to public forums shit calling her.
Parents not being abusive is bare minimum in many developed places, I don't know anyone who has been "kicked out" or beaten.

barack-obama-what.gif

no shortness is not moms fault
in fact mom would be taller if she was male her bones simply closed younger due to estrogen
so your mom actually gave you genes that are taller than her
and why would you blame the mom. both parents genes work together. somebody would have to be very low iq to say its especially the moms fault
and you shouldnt hate your mom for giving birth to you
Mom is responsible for having good health while you are in her womb + she must breastfeed you + both parents have to make sure that you eat well. So, your mom is more responsible for your development