Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is north atlantid high contrast?

Is north atlantid high contrast?


  • Total voters
    15
Undeniably the best phenotype. Has appeal with literally everyone ever, culturally iconic, seen as more mature and elegant, and the men typically have equal roman/gothic/germanic heritage, and are almost always above 6'0. I have literally never seen an unattractive north atlantid woman, and the ugly north atlantid men are old and maturitymaxxed so they just look respectable and dignified
 
Undeniably the best phenotype. Has appeal with literally everyone ever, culturally iconic, seen as more mature and elegant, and the men typically have equal roman/gothic/germanic heritage, and are almost always above 6'0. I have literally never seen an unattractive north atlantid woman, and the ugly north atlantid men are old and maturitymaxxed so they just look respectable and dignified
(My dad is a north atlantid and is very high up in the military, I have never seen a north atlantid not succeed, unfortunately I got my mothers hair genes and I have brown hair, gonna dye it black though.)
 
brutal
IMG_4621.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 14
yes obviously, dark hair and pale skin is high contrast, but not all North Atlantids have this exact coloring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top