Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is @rrm a woman or a man or a femboy

Bud you’re just unfunny icl if you were slightly creative I would’ve laughed but you’re just shit
1769462582718.webp
 
He’s a guy lol but he LARPed as a foid and now not even the chadmins want to unban the guy
I showed my face to people on here too idk why they can’t just believe me
 
Not long ago
I showed it to some users not everyone
Who else has seen you bhaijaan? At least they know I’m saying the truth now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top