Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Is the zoomer tiktok looksmaxxing trend dying off?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We need to eliminate the competition let’s start reporting every black pill content creator so most of the world can be subhumans and low tier normies.
Im already trying to not watch the videos more then once or comment or like to not boost them in the algorithm, and if trump gets elected hopefully he bans tiktok

Im already trying to not watch the videos more then once or comment or like to not boost them in the algorithm, and if trump gets elected hopefully he bans tiktok
Tik tok is the biggest problem that’s where all the black pill content is. If we can get rid of that we win.

We need to eliminate the competition let’s start reporting every black pill content creator so most of the world can be subhumans and low tier normies.
Cope, genetics are everything. Gatekeeping looksmaxxing does nothing

They would know about getting lean from the giga popular gymcel community
Alr new plan let’s all just drown ourselves in debt and get ungodly amounts of surgery so we can all be chads then we won’t have to worry about the htn’s

True but if there aware of bones they'll priorities getting as lean as possible without muh bulking
So I guess it is better it’s gatekept, but still I’m sure they’d figure it out eventually

So I guess it is better it’s gatekept, but still I’m sure they’d figure it out eventually
Without blackpill being popular, bluepill will always be at the top because its comforting so I doubt it
Alr new plan let’s all just drown ourselves in debt and get ungodly amounts of surgery so we can all be chads then we won’t have to worry about the htn’s
Even the chads will have to worry about it, there will already be more chadlites and chads from the influx of looksmaxxing thus hypergamy will skyrocket even higher

Without blackpill being popular, bluepill will always be at the top because its comforting so I doubt it

Even the chads will have to worry about it, there will already be more chadlites and chads from the influx of looksmaxxing thus hypergamy will skyrocket even higher
I’m one of those Chad lites/ Chads and looking through this view point you’re right. Girls are becoming more hypergamous by the day. Every girl I talk to has the same rising standards calling mtn’s ugly and the htn’s average while also seeing 6’0 as average height while wanting an amazing frame as well. Soon even the high tier chads in modeling and Hollywood will need to worry about looking even better.

I’m one of those Chad lites/ Chads and looking through this view point you’re right. Girls are becoming more hypergamous by the day. Every girl I talk to has the same rising standards calling mtn’s ugly and the htn’s average while also seeing 6’0 as average height while wanting an amazing frame as well. Soon even the high tier chads in modeling and Hollywood will need to worry about looking even better.
I think foids thinking 6'0 is average is due to every guy inflating their height by 2-3 inches sometimes even MORE, they really don't have any idea usually of how tall a guy is from a guess maybe im coping tho

I think foids thinking 6'0 is average is due to every guy inflating their height by 2-3 inches sometimes even MORE, they really don't have any idea usually of how tall a guy is from a guess maybe im coping tho
Also social media. I alsmost felt my soul leave my body when a girl said 6’1 was short. (I’m 6’2 and I almsot started tweaking out)

Also social media. I alsmost felt my soul leave my body when a girl said 6’1 was short. (I’m 6’2 and I almsot started tweaking out)
6'2 barefoot? Thats really tall, my brother is that height and sometimes we can go a day without seeing a guy heightmog him

genuinely as a girl myself i don’t understand why girls want giants, literally a guy who is 5’8 is already taller than me and that’s fine.. 6’ and over to me is very very tall. i feel like only tall girls should prefer tall guys.

genuinely as a girl myself i don’t understand why girls want giants, literally a guy who is 5’8 is already taller than me and that’s fine.. 6’ and over to me is very very tall. i feel like only tall girls should prefer tall guys.
Tall signifys dimorphism and power so I dont really blame them

Man I can’t fucking find them. I’m just gonna wear boots and fraud to 6’4 I’m sick of this shit.
you are 6’2, nothing to worry about at all. there’s 5’5 guys who would kill to be in your place☠️

Bro I was at school and this fucking subhuman girl said “you don’t seem that much taller” like can you blame me for tweaking. And shit I’d rope if I was 5’5 tbh
being a subhuman and a bitch is a crazy combo

Most guys larp hard.

She probably lives in Balkans or Nederlands where that could be considered short

doubt, it’s hard for girls out here too
she would get made fun of on a twitch stream if a streamer was scrolling thru tinder and came across her
There was a thread on org of someone using a 70 year old woman on tinder and she still got over 100 likes so