Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is there any natural way to grow taller or am I cooked ? and should try for a surgrey ?

take the tanner stage test and If it’s below stage 5 they are still open

how tall are your parents

I'm in USA maybe I should go to a different country for it or I'm never going to be able to afford it ?
Bro this is extremely risky I don’t want to give further advice on this subject cause you might loose your ability to walk and I’ll be the reason I fucked your life up. I mean shit your life’s alr fucked up I mean your 5’3 you might as well atp idk

Bro this is extremely risky I don’t want to give further advice on this subject cause you might loose your ability to walk and I’ll be the reason I fucked your life up. I mean shit your life’s alr fucked up I mean your 5’3 you might as well atp idk
id be so desperate at 5'3 id prolly do diy leg lengthening surgery if someone gave me pointers

Last edited:
also dawg u cant just spam ll because you'll have a 5'3 wingspan, 5'3 skull, etc etc on a 5'8 body? makes 0 sense and would look awful

Real that’s a brutal ass height props to you for not roping man just go get the surgery
well im 5'9 lmfao im talking abt the guy
like id be so desperate at 5'3 id be willing to do ll

Stack those Benjamins, and go back for a wife. How old are you? What are you studying?
holy fuck imagine your only option being ltr'ing in a foreign country
over

im 18 I'm hopefully starting college next year and planning on studying business and entrepreneurship.
Good luck. Don't try hitting on any of the girls at Uni. Not even Chads do that. Also, starting working ASAP. Most Uni grads end up unemployed for a while after finishing. Indians have a matchmaking culture from what I've seen. Ask your dad to put you on.
holy fuck imagine your only option being ltr'ing in a foreign country
over
It's not a foreign country, though. What's not to like? You get to be around your people, and have a woman by your side.

completely wrong
It happens, just isn't common. You don't eat where you shit.
if you're gonna ltr a woman in the US at 5'3, its 99% gonna be an ethnic
so still going the geomaxxing route technically
He should focus on getting his money up in the States, and then go back to India for a wife. Not look for an Indian woman in the States. Yh. It's the geomaxxing route.

It happens, just isn't common. You don't eat where you shit.

He should focus on getting his money up in the States, and then go back to India for a wife. Not look for an Indian woman in the States. Yh. It's the geomaxxing route.
even in the most dead universities the guys are flirting with the girls
i would know cuz i go to a shit uni rn
nd yeah i agree with the geomaxxing route

even in the most dead universities the guys are flirting with the girls
i would know cuz i go to a shit uni rn
nd yeah i agree with the geomaxxing route
A lot of that flirting goes nowhere unless you’ve moved away from home for University. Then it’s different.

A lot of that flirting goes nowhere unless you’ve moved away from home for University. Then it’s different.
yeah obviously lol
thats why im doing everything in my power to transfer unis lmao

Amputate both your legs, get super large prosthetics and then larp as a war veteran or something

Back