tell me i know nothing about forums but i need to leave this shit this is how i read 99.9% of the posts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lowkey overrated tbh have you even been thereBtw I’m coming to Antalya next Friday
No first timelowkey overrated tbh have you even been there
Mid city but the ppl r chillBtw I’m coming to Antalya next Friday
No slaying this time cause im only going for 2 daysMid city but the ppl r chill
lowkey izmir is betterNo first time
I’m just going there to finish something and come back lol not to visitlowkey izmir is better
im kinda biased but even east black sea/west central might be better
finish what n***aI’m just going there to finish something and come back lol not to visit
I said “something” for a reason smartassfinish what n***a
tell me in pmI said “something” for a reason smartass