Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Is this an ideal body for women ? 👇

Ideal body for attractiveness ? (Looksmaxxing-wise)

  • Yes (I'm a dude)

  • No (I'm a dude)

  • Yes (I'm a girl)

  • No (I'm a girl)


Results are only viewable after voting.
No. This is ideal

IMG_3783.jpeg
 
I've seen this girl influencer years ago and for me, this is the ideal body for a woman. This is peak high-E.
Her name is Grace Tutty






How can that possible be peak she's got A cups
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top