Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Is this forum even about looksmaxxing anymore?

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,824
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 3h
Reputation
46,776
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
It’s everything except looksmaxxing. Making alts,jestering in Off topic and you can think of anything and it goes on here except the pure purpose of the forum. I miss Early-summer 2024 .org but now it’s filled with bunch of tiktokcels and everyone is submental low IQ.
 
It’s everything except looksmaxxing. Making alts,jestering in Off topic and you can think of anything and it goes on here except the pure purpose of the forum. I miss Early-summer 2024 .org but now it’s filled with bunch of tiktokcels and everyone is submental low IQ.
Tbh I didn't really join any of these forums to really looksmax, one of my friends showed me .org and I liked it being edgy signed up to troll there and got bored and switched to .com jfl that's why I'm only in off topic mostly
 
It’s everything except looksmaxxing. Making alts,jestering in Off topic and you can think of anything and it goes on here except the pure purpose of the forum. I miss Early-summer 2024 .org but now it’s filled with bunch of tiktokcels and everyone is submental low IQ.
jestermaxxing is life
 
this post is a banger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top