- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Why make an account under the same name?
What were you expecting
What were you expecting
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i'm pretty sure he's mentally ill in some way , not 100% sure thoI'm convinced this guys actually retarded tbh
Pdfs are beyond mentally illi'm pretty sure he's mentally ill in some way , not 100% sure tho
I'll never be able to understand themPdfs are beyond mentally ill
I mean it's simple to understand, pdf is a mental illness listed in the DSM, unfortunately the vast majority do not get treatment and go on to offendI'll never be able to understand them
No treatment but a bulletI mean it's simple to understand, pdf is a mental illness listed in the DSM, unfortunately the vast majority do not get treatment and go on to offend
Actually stigma seems to just prevent non-offenders from getting treatment and then they just go on to offend.No treatment but a bullet
CBT seems to be a treatment method, and chemical castrationActually stigma seems to just prevent non-offenders from getting treatment and then they just go on to offend.
That's all I got it was pretty boring ngl but he was being obvious as fuckJohn vee came back what did I miss
He told everyone on fucking youtube biggest r****d oat trulymaybe he expected people would assume it was someone else just making a joke. it's not like he had anything to lose.
what is his YouTube?He told everyone on fucking youtube biggest r****d oat truly
the way hes typing... shivers..That's all I got it was pretty boring ngl but he was being obvious as fuck
View attachment 144034
Just type in johnvee and it'll be the one with the big bearded fat bald guy pfpwhat is his YouTube?
can you link it desu I wanna laugh at him tooHe told everyone on fucking youtube biggest r****d oat truly
I have a YT, I am not sharing though, everyone will make fun of how bloated and zygoless I amJust type in johnvee and it'll be the one with the big bearded fat bald guy pfp

Skip to 3mins 30
His face was his pfp bruv (on old account obv)THIS IS HIM?
where did the hairline go?His face was his pfp bruv (on old account obv)
Skip to 3mins 30
Looks are the least of this guys concernshe thought he was being slick I'm dead
also
>welfare check
>moms house
lmao
Mirin the new avi?Looks are the least of this guys concerns
Brutalhe thought he was being slick I'm dead
also
>welfare check
>moms house
lmao
Biggest self snitch oat
He's just a chill pdfIM CRYING
hes such a noob for just using johnvee as the username again bruh @TheresiaHe's just a chill pdf
very noob yesyeshes such a noob for just using johnvee as the username again bruh @Theresia
SUPER noobvery noob yesyes