Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this normal or?

FoFo

When I correctly mew with the tongue fully up on palate, sone air starts to escape out of my ears. Is this normal? Ive been mewing for about a month id say and it always happens

What Are the Symptoms of a Ruptured Eardrum?

Some people are surprised to hear air coming out their ear when they blow their nose. Forcefully blowing your nose causes air to rise up to fill the space in your middle ear. Normally this will cause the eardrum to balloon outward. But if there is a hole in the eardrum, air will rush out. Sometimes the sound is loud enough for other people to hear.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What Are the Symptoms of a Ruptured Eardrum?

Some people are surprised to hear air coming out their ear when they blow their nose. Forcefully blowing your nose causes air to rise up to fill the space in your middle ear. Normally this will cause the eardrum to balloon outward. But if there is a hole in the eardrum, air will rush out. Sometimes the sound is loud enough for other people to hear.
I read about that, not sure if its the same thing for me. Dont feel pain or anything and id say my hearing is good.

I read about that, not sure if its the same thing for me. Dont feel pain or anything and id say my hearing is good.
keep coping until your ears start bleeding

keep coping until your ears start bleeding
Dam you seem angry. Its okay though, one day youll stop feeling lonely enough to go on threads trolling people

934 messages, you really dont have anything better to do huh?

934 messages, you really dont have anything better to do huh?
i have no idea where the f**k you pulled that number from i have 1k+ messages

also, keep crying for me you low iq loser, keep bleeding out of your ears

bro these are rookie numbers, some have 30k+
Ouch, maybe theyre helpful atleast. I”ve fixed most of the problem by putting less pressure. Prob was related to my eardrums getting hurt a few months prior

Ouch, maybe theyre helpful atleast. I”ve fixed most of the problem by putting less pressure. Prob was related to my eardrums getting hurt a few months prior
roasted salted pistachio iq

Next time you fart, close your f*****g ears