Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

it’s never over

You should try your chance at the U.S navy or the Airforce, they're all gay you'll be the little sister. If you can't afford college what's you gonna do ? I believed the Army would help you with diplomas etc alongside the salary

Regular army you'll end up as the local barrack bunny don't do that. Do it in college instead

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should try your chance at the U.S navy or the Airforce, they're all gay you'll be the little sister. If you can't afford college what's you gonna do ? I believed the Army would help you with diplomas etc alongside the salary

Regular army you'll end up as the local barrack bunny don't do that. Do it in college instead
yeah i was gonna do air force
i just literally will not survive there like i am not built for that life
if my parents can’t afford the colleges i want i’ll prob just go to community college