Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL It’s over for nowiff

Whitepill

I shall ascend.
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
Appreciate the effort, but you’re going to stay banned for the time being. It’s not permanent, we just have to teach people like you who think it’s ok to troll about breaking rules like these a lesson. Hopefully you have learned your lesson.

JFL, apparently even skirting around the rules/larping on org is bannable offense

JFL, apparently even skirting around the rules/larping on org is bannable offense

I still don't understand the ban

1) I made off-topic actually interesting for a day. People made threads about my thread and everyone was DMing each other

2) Everyone who DMed me, I admited it was LARP, and they were completely fine with it, they found it funny and even added me on Discord JFL.

3) They banned Anthony for making a random joke under one of my threads too, but a mod ( EmeraldGlass ) made a joke about it too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1) I made off-topic actually interesting for a day. People made threads about my thread and everyone was DMing each other

2) Everyone who DMed me, I admited it was LARP, and they were completely fine with it, they found it funny and even added me on Discord JFL.

3) They banned Anthony for making a random joke under one of my threads too, but a mod ( EmeraldGlass ) made a joke about it too.
Larpers shouldn’t be banned imo

#bringbackAspiringChanglite

Exposing the larpers is what makes it fun anyways

oh shit, you actually go banned for those and were just telling me that your actions are socially acpetable ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh shit, you actually go banned for those and were just telling me that your actions are socially acpetable ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this is .org not .is

Different sites....

He shouldn’t have been banned tbh

Also I wish we could leave reacts on ban appeal threads

Appreciate the effort, but you’re going to stay banned for the time being. It’s not permanent, we just have to teach people like you who think it’s ok to troll about breaking rules like these a lesson. Hopefully you have learned your lesson.

Never began for nowiff boneless dravid

what did anthony say to get banned?

what a shit reason to ban some1

I made a joke thread and this USERNAME guy screenshot out of context and tagged moderators

Then Anthony commented here too lmao

Leak it to me bhai

Back