Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It’s so hard to get a job nowadays

Deleted Member 119067

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Messages
1,733
Online time
1d 18h
Reputation
6,841
The job market is so fucking shit I cannot get accepted into a job or anything the either ignore me or reject me that’s all

I saw a video of this guy I don’t know if it’s true or not but he auto applied to 10million+ jobs and he only got accepted into one
 
because AI is capable of higher thought than your ass
 
Damn man hopefully everything goes well in the future for you
Thank you, same goes for you. It’s basically just a “side hustle” so I can pay for university. I got a loan now but it’s better to have a job as well. At least I’ll get a job after my studies but that’s like 4 years from now. Are you applying while having a university degree?
 
Thank you, same goes for you. It’s basically just a “side hustle” so I can pay for university. I got a loan now but it’s better to have a job as well. At least I’ll get a job after my studies but that’s like 4 years from now. Are you applying while having a university degree?
nah just applying to a fast food chain as a side job and it’s so hard to get into one of them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top