Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It’s weird seeing your friends experience the black pill

Nairod

My friends gf broke up with him and he had no idea why and I had to sit there knowing the exact reason why but I couldn’t tell him cause you all know getting the black pill across to someone is hard. But he was like 6’4 and a half with a subhuman face solid 4/10 his height attracted her but ig she didn’t want to stay with a face like that she showed me the messages of the break and it was nothing but bs excuses so I alr knew it was just black pill.

My friends gf broke up with him and he had no idea why and I had to sit there knowing the exact reason why but I couldn’t tell him cause you all know getting the black pill across to someone is hard. But he was like 6’4 and a half with a subhuman face solid 4/10 his height attracted her but ig she didn’t want to stay with a face like that she showed me the messages of the break and it was nothing but bs excuses so I alr knew it was just black pill.
brutal

I told a friend about the blackpill.
He now calls me gay and autistic, not affected by it at all. He is a ltn and still pulls mtn, one time even an htn.