Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It cannot be that bad for some of y’all

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,101
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,775
I’ve seen so many claim truecel and forever alone and then when they face reveal they look average or even slightly above average.

How did things end up this way bruh? I live in the UK and I see way uglier n*****s on a daily basis living happy lives with their families.

So many mentalcels here
 
1000052532.jpg
 
i just used to say i was subhuman cause of my mentalceldom.

I've got enough ratings to know im just a r****d.
Yh deadass. Your ratings should tell you you look good schizo

But at least you’ve openly said and have recognised it’s your mentalceldom that’s the issue. I’ve seen people like that returnofthecutecel guy who still haven’t reached that point you’re at even after years
 
kind of just a self hatred thing really. they also cant be arsed to do anything about it
 
Work on that, love

If you really need to, watch those eye contact videos

I literally have the opposite problem where I have to force myself not to hold eye contact for too long
i will try my best, ty auggy🫶
 
I’ve seen so many claim truecel and forever alone and then when they face reveal they look average or even slightly above average.

How did things end up this way bruh? I live in the UK and I see way uglier n*****s on a daily basis living happy lives with their families.

So many mentalcels here
Sometimes when I wake up I feel that way but then later throughout the day I look better and realize I’m not one
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I’ve seen so many claim truecel and forever alone and then when they face reveal they look average or even slightly above average.

How did things end up this way bruh? I live in the UK and I see way uglier n*****s on a daily basis living happy lives with their families.

So many mentalcels here
Same goes for ".org", for 99% of the people there they can live a totally normal life, but instead they choose to spend their time "rotting" on forums and/or being insecure and fishing for compliments. Some even looksmax purely just to be the next forum/tik tok "chad" but we do not need more narcissists shilling overpriced courses to the influential youth with info you could have easily found on youtube or "botb" threads.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top