Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Its been a while since on plant based diet.

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
Still able to get 100 grams of protein per day

Better cognitive function definitely

Better bowel movements

Been a while for me too, never going back to be honest

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For protein I used to eat beans and legumes hella

i dont really have a diet currently
I either fast or just eat like a pig and hope I don't count on too much weight

i dont really have a diet currently
I either fast or just eat like a pig and hope I don't count on too much weight
I am the same but instead only eat whatever, like fast food. Cuz of lanklet genes I will never gain weight.

I currently am forced to though, because staying with my grandma so I have to eat homecooked meals.

I am the same but instead only eat whatever, like fast food. Cuz of lanklet genes I will never gain weight.

I currently am forced to though, because staying with my grandma so I have to eat homecooked meals.
damn i cant do that bc of awful weight genetics and bad habits from growing up fat
I do eat fast foods like once a week or sumt, mostly burger king jfl

damn i cant do that bc of awful weight genetics and bad habits from growing up fat
I do eat fast foods like once a week or sumt, mostly burger king jfl
Atleast you can be strong, I am deathly skinny. Used to be 51kg at 5ft11.5 (6ft basically).

Drank almost 2 litres of coke a day + Mcdonalds and Subways ED, occasionally burger king for the Salmon Double Burger

Atleast you can be strong, I am deathly skinny. Used to be 51kg at 5ft11.5 (6ft basically).

Drank almost 2 litres of coke a day + Mcdonalds and Subways ED, occasionally burger king for the Salmon Double Burger
Holy shit 2 liters 💀💀

Back