Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

its me... shrek

Shrek

Toth77's wife
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Thread soundtrack:

u already know who it is... its the notorious @Shrek

tenor.gif

0-4640_image-royalty-free-clipart-check-mark-green-check.png
vegan
nofap king
forum god
tothmaxxing
asian girls
@egoy alt
close-button-icon-12.jpg
femboys

out here living my best life...

tenor.gif
<-- me to my haters

Aren't you the guy who relapsed right after day 100?

Also lol at you for calling yourself a nofap god.

You're on day 4, am I right? I nofap streak mog you currently.

You're mad I'm back, big mad
He's mad, she's mad, big sad
Haha, don't care, stay mad
Ah-hah, ah-hah, ah-hah
200.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What was the highest amount of days you abstained from fapping, it is possible that I will dethrone you, and take your crown.
u will never take my crown... that is why im the nofap god

u will never take my crown... that is why im the nofap god
Your beyond doubt belief is amusing, I will take your crown and my rightful place. It is only a matter of days, so enjoy your place right now, and think about how you will be remembered in the future.

What's with these posts, RKelly?
Idk tbh, I remember seeing a lot of these comments on tiktok or instagram and twitter. I always thought it was funny but a little cringe so I decided to post here and see what happens

Idk tbh, I remember seeing a lot of these comments on tiktok or instagram and twitter. I always thought it was funny but a little cringe so I decided to post here and see what happens
Well, Shrek would've obviously been licking your asshole for the next week or possibly even month, but the rest, kind of strange, man...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Donsa Off-Topic 5
babyhantza Suggestions 21
D Ratings 5
D Ratings 3