Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Its over for me? (Rate me pls)

zizzu123

IMG_20231115_153349.pngIMG_20231115_153304.png
Senza titolo 141_20231115162224.pngSenza titolo 140_20231115154556.png
It's over for me? Im 17, pretty good jawline (i think), im 175 cm, decent body, almond hunter green eyes (at the sun), wavy brown hair, I have a little big ears. I think that my biggest problem is my ears, and maybe my height, do you have some advices?

it is not over , are you nordic ? or of nordic or slavic roots ?

Zizzu, what matters is how do girls see you? Are pretty girls giving you attention? Because you don't look bad.