Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jfl the comments on AstroSky's tiktok

Ben07

Apperently hes mtn/high htn now💀 its so over. Hes clear chad. I dont care what any1 else says

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722_040308_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_040308_TikTok.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240722_040248_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_040248_TikTok.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240722_040218_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_040218_TikTok.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 30
Low cl? Its so over
Low Chadlite is an extremely high rating

I just think he looks male gazy or uncanny that's all, it's just my opinion.

and again, low Chadlite is an extremely high rating, considering you only need high MTN to slay lmao

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

and again, low Chadlite is an extremely high rating, considering you only need high MTN to slay lmao
Ofc low cl is a Great rating any1 would love to be cl. But he just seems to be way better looking then other ppl that get rated cl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Also whats ur .org user?

Why does everyone say that brah

It's jealously. Iv been rated subhuman. Chad. Mtn. Htn. Normie. Literally dog shit level. Based on studies the most polarized people get the the most wide spread ratings. I don't even care for ratings. Iv slayed iv been in ltr. I just pay attention to irl stuff. At the end of the day being In a healthy LTR with a girl you love is all that matters to me.

It's jealously. Iv been rated subhuman. Chad. Mtn. Htn. Normie. Literally dog shit level. Based on studies the most polarized people get the the most wide spread ratings. I don't even care for ratings. Iv slayed iv been in ltr. I just pay attention to irl stuff. At the end of the day being In a healthy LTR with a girl you love is all that matters to me.
Do you personally agree with any of the ratings though?

W