Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Joey Swoll has the most c***ed mannerisms.

James Othy

Established

Look at this guy. In every one of his videos he's got this wide eyed hyper reactive expression. He looks like a woman. Like when you were a kid and some half retarded Karen teacher was trying to tell you you did something she thinks is dangerous but really isn't all that deep, and she wants you to adopt her stupid frame while discussing it. Dude always looks like he's on the verge of crying. Emotional and reactive.

This type of behavior will have your girlfriend so disgusted towards you she'll be joining g***bangs behind your back out of resentment.

A man should never be so emotional/reactive over mundane things. Girls won't tell you, and they might not even realize it themselves on anything more than a subconscious level, but it makes them dryer than the Sahara. It's extremely repulsive.

"You need to do better!"

B***h if you're not telling me about food, water, or air don't ever tell me what I "need".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I fw him heavy, them bitches at the gym get away with too much and he protects the everlasting shit Out of us 🗣️
In a lot of his videos he speaks truth. But it's still not that deep. I'm talking about his mannerisms.

Anyways, you don't need any protection. Nobody really cares besides the girl's followers, and you shouldn't care about what they think. If a girl whips out her phone trying to put you on blast, saying you were staring at her ass or whatever, just give a beaming smile to the camera with a thumbs up. You don't have to run away with your tail between your legs.

Back