- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,938
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 7h
- Reputation
- 47,078
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Mental decline infront of our eyes? (Cockroaches must love his room)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Genuinely interesting stories.Lowkey I stopped watching his vids I need to come back
reminds me of someone@Dean lowkey unban brah he will just comment on peoples stuff (and send his dick to minors)
Mental decline infront of our eyes? (Cockroaches must love his room)
Forum legendwho he
god forbid a man is low inhib ig@Dean lowkey unban brah he will just comment on peoples stuff (and send his dick to minors)
A guy who was chill till he decided to JBmaxx illegallywho he
They are just jealous he had the balls to do itgod forbid a man is low inhib ig
ye he looks the part tbhA guy who was chill till he decided to JBmaxx illegally
They are just jealous he had the balls to do it![]()
Bruh enough he gotta come back.ye he looks the part tbh
His face when he saw 8th grade history book on her table after slayingye he looks the part tbh
Let's all write him a comment to comebackBruh enough he gotta come back.
I agreeLet's all write him a comment to comeback
unphased
He literally came back recently but n***a was dumb he announced it on his YouTube channel and made almost the same username (JohnVee<number>)I agree
unban him he was funny as fuck just don’t allow him to go to female LooksMaxxing sectionMods GTIFH and unban Johnvee before he goes on a 2 month no shower streak
Low inhib way of laying low. Hiding in plain sight.He literally came back recently but n***a was dumb he announced it on his YouTube channel and made almost the same username (JohnVee<number>)
@over0
View attachment 158961
He was lowkey chill I gave him tips on how to lose weight he appreciated very hard,God forbid Chad comes out of retirement.unban him he was funny as fuck just don’t allow him to go to female LooksMaxxing section
That was fastBro I wrote him a comment saying 'comeback to looksmaxxing.com' and he deleted it
He is probably lurking rnBro I wrote him a comment saying 'comeback to looksmaxxing.com' and he deleted it
Dean disliked my post I don’t think vro is ever coming backHe is probably lurking rn
JOHN SEND DEAN BAN APPEAL
He did same with post about unbanning me tbhDean disliked my post I don’t think vro is ever coming back
Yore so lame lately just let kids have funWhy should I care
Who is lameYore so lame lately just let kids have fun
Mental decline infront of our eyes? (Cockroaches must love his room)
he just flashed me in dms outta nowhere bludThey are just jealous he had the balls to do it![]()
You larped as a minor girl ?he just flashed me in dms outta nowhere blud
is that a question orrYou larped as a minor girl ?
I’m telling you alll this n***a is low inhib as fuckis that a question orr
yeah but everyone knew I was casa
Does he not know what a cut is??
Mental decline infront of our eyes? (Cockroaches must love his room)