Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Just add a groomer of the month award atp

□□□□□□

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
16,281
Solutions
12
Online time
9d 20h
Reputation
73,734
We've unironically had two threads posted in less than 24 hours exposing two distinct users as being groomers. @salchipapa in the mean time made a post about befriending Diddy, and shia jihadist got outed as being one a few weeks ago. Not to mention the number of users banned for this exact reason, and one of the mods who apparently did something I wouldn't wanna mention here because this would get deleted

It's like the entire forum is competing with one another at Epsteinmaxxing
 
We've unironically had two threads posted in less than 24 hours exposing two distinct users as being groomers. @salchipapa in the mean time made a post about befriending Diddy, and shia jihadist got outed as being one a few weeks ago. Not to mention the number of users banned for this exact reason, and one of the mods who apparently did something I wouldn't wanna mention here because this would get deleted

It's like the entire forum is competing with one another at Epsteinmaxxing
Dean is worse than diddy
 
Is that mod who I think it is??
1000041968.jpg
 
am i retarted? :unsure:
No
Idk why blendedretard told me I was talking shit on cord I literally just asked for context
I said more shit in this forum than in cord lmao
 
We've unironically had two threads posted in less than 24 hours exposing two distinct users as being groomers. @salchipapa in the mean time made a post about befriending Diddy, and shia jihadist got outed as being one a few weeks ago. Not to mention the number of users banned for this exact reason, and one of the mods who apparently did something I wouldn't wanna mention here because this would get deleted

It's like the entire forum is competing with one another at Epsteinmaxxing
Shia jihadist was a pedo? He’s Following footsteps
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top