Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Just had a dream about Francisco Lachowski

cake

I was sitting next to O Pry in some office and he was googling on quora about questions like "why is Sean O Pry so handsome? "I sat next him to on a rolling chair and kept bumping his leg hoping hed start a natural convo but he ignored me like the autist he is. Then I went to the studio where all the Psl Gods were assembled and Sean smiled and he had so much makeup on I realised model skin is a shitty cope and that most just use makeup. I then went to the bathroom where I saw Chico and I wasnt THAT excited to meet him but wanted to take a pic with him to flex on .org and said something to the effect of "if you aint busy wanna take a pic with me blud"? And he replied ," I AM BUSY" and he was smiling so I wasnt offended and said no problem next time and I wasnt really bummed either cos I just thought of him as a HAPA g**k. I then went to the elevator area and waited for Atesh Salih and Gandy, the Gods I considered important to arrive. But they didnt and after a while Chico himself came and I was like you aint busy now right? He said " I still am but lets take one haha" and was all smiles and I took one pic. I looked at the pic and my face was some random Dravidian's of the dregs of society but Chico looked insane, literally perfect and the second time I met him(near the elevator) I was filled with joy in my stomach like seeing some wonderful act of creation being bestowed onto you. This dream is seriously making me question if I should increase Chicos current PSL rating from 6.5 to 7.25 . He also had next door boy looks but main character looks at the same time , just OP af.

The next dream I had was even more insane where my Grandma revealed to me I was actually of Pashtun origins and showed me pics of my great grandfather in Peshawar but I forgot most of that dream.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
96v Off-Topic 1
Clone Off-Topic 16
Clone Off-Topic 12
Clone Off-Topic 6