Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

just me yapping

electricyouth

ok so, when that girl Leah Halton got famous on tiktok in a really stupid short span of time a guy posted a video saying “she got famous without showing her body that’s a proof that pretty girls show their face, ugly girls show their ass” do you think that’s true?

I don't know who these people are but I worship Elizabeth Olsen

She is the most beautiful woman on this planet

I've been down bad for many girls that aren't as attractive and often times conventionally considered straight up ugly because they were exceedingly nice and polite or had very cute and attractive demeanor

Meanwhile many of the pretty girls in my uni class are unbearable because they are pricky, noisy and bitchy. They also obviously single out the weird looking or ugly and ethnic girls which is worse because I relate to bullying and feeling left out

I've been down bad for many girls that aren't as attractive and often times conventionally considered straight up ugly because they were exceedingly nice and polite or had very cute and attractive demeanor

Meanwhile many of the pretty girls in my uni class are unbearable because they are pricky, noisy and bitchy. They also obviously single out the weird looking or ugly and ethnic girls which is worse because I relate to bullying and feeling left out
Edit : not all pretty women are bitchy or bad, I just noticed that it is more prevalent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
body is huge halo for girls

ok so, when that girl Leah Halton got famous on tiktok in a really stupid short span of time a guy posted a video saying “she got famous without showing her body that’s a proof that pretty girls show their face, ugly girls show their ass” do you think that’s true?
i say this because i’m trying to improve my appearance, im 90.3 libs (41 kilograms) and im 5”3 feet, gaining weight is so hard to me and idk if also focus on my body or just accept i can’t gain weight

i say this because i’m trying to improve my appearance, im 90.3 libs (41 kilograms) and im 5”3 feet, gaining weight is so hard to me and idk if also focus on my body or just accept i can’t gain weight
you probably have some sort of health problem go to a doctor and sort tht out first for your health and becoming more attractive will be like a positive byproduct
also depends on your age

there are plenty of pretty women who show their bodies too so probably not true
yeah but they guy was also pointing out that when that happened many women who show their body for views got mad and said stuff like “i’ve been doing tiktok and of for two years and i haven’t got that famous yet!!!”

you probably have some sort of health problem go to a doctor and sort tht out first for your health and becoming more attractive will be like a positive byproduct
also depends on your age
i don’t have any health problem, my parents are also skinny, and i just turned 18 plus my mom don’t allow me to eat many carbs (which i need to eat to gain weight)

yeah but they guy was also pointing out that when that happened many women who show their body for views got mad and said stuff like “i’ve been doing tiktok and of for two years and i haven’t got that famous yet!!!”
i feel like every few years there is an anomaly where a random person goes viral for their looks like bella poarch when there have always been attractive women like that on tiktok idk what it was but this was just some weird occurrence tbh

wait how much is that in meters?
181cm or 1.81m
... you also need to go to a hospital wtf
I just recovered from bad ED due to stress, but I am getting better now lol

Just need to make sure I don't relapse again
i don’t have any health problem, my parents are also skinny, and i just turned 18 plus my mom don’t allow me to eat many carbs (which i need to eat to gain weight)
but its extremely underweight for your height
and wtf why wont ur mom let u
The reason you probably feel that way despite being underweight is because everyone has genetic differences in their body composition. Overall frame size and diet can also effect weight. BMI scale is not good indicator of health. Some people can be comfortable at very lean body comps while some can be comfortable in higher bf comps. Of course I am not talking about the extremes of both ends lol.

I suggest you focus on overall body composition before health. Make sure you have good muscle tone and then put on a higher body fat percentage if you desire. Get your body fat percentage ( Caliper method! ) assessed and make sure you have good muscle tone.

yeah

Mmmm, I think so. A lot of sub MTB girls I see tend to post full body pics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
girlfailure Off-Topic 16