Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL just start reading bro

Jordan spotted omg 🧐
before having this kind of instagram search page
Screenshot_20241014_001949_Instagram.png
I had a lot of girls reels popping up, joking on cheating and ugly guys, and also worshipping insanely goodlooking men with excuses (nerdy boys or gamer boys or whatever) and those videos genueninely made me more insecure than any blackpill shit
Honestgirlspill is the most brutal I guess

Bro wakes up and looks at this everyday.. genuinely depressing
If I'm honest it doesn't affects me as much as when I got all the pretty girls joking about cheating, getting bored of their boyfriend, mocking ugly guys in imaginary scenarios, mocking men's intellect in general, like I felt dumb and ugly and the feeling of overness was insane every time I saw one of those reels
Gender war reels are shit

If I'm honest it doesn't affects me as much as when I got all the pretty girls joking about cheating, getting bored of their boyfriend, mocking ugly guys in imaginary scenarios, mocking men's intellect in general, like I felt dumb and ugly and the feeling of overness was insane every time I saw one of those reels
Gender war reels are shit
As the nature of most men is to easily betray their fellow colleagues, search for meaningless power games and sex, so is the typical women as shallow and stupid, but her apearance is diferent and her methods less screaming, thus the common men is able to walk blind by this truth

Fair. I need to raise IQ points and become way smarter than everyone because that's what books do, they make you smarter. (JK, they don't do shit)
Indeed, many are the books of useless information, but amoung the caos of their masses, hides incredble fruits

As the nature of most men is to easily betray their fellow colleagues, search for meaningless power games and sex, so is the typical women as shallow and stupid, but her apearance is diferent and her methods less screaming, thus the common men is able to walk blind by this truth
I do like to think most people is out of the gender war. The good thing of only consuming looksmaxxing autism Is that I'm somewhat isolated from the gender war and now I fear less of being humiliated randomly by a woman (I know this fear sounds stupid but when you constantly see those gender war reels you end up with a distorted view)

I do like to think most people is out of the gender war. The good thing of only consuming looksmaxxing autism Is that I'm somewhat isolated from the gender war and now I fear less of being humiliated randomly by a woman (I know this fear sounds stupid but when you constantly see those gender war reels you end up with a distorted view)
i like you. I also like Johnny