Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

larping as a functional human being on job apps

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
15,458
Solutions
8
Reputation
50,921
Guild
KHHV
it always makes me feel so nd because I have a genuine hard time due to my overanalysis of application questions

also

"why do you want to work here" bro I don't, I want money
 
It will creates just new gens of people lying tho i never saw the point
I will always lie on my resume… yes I started 20 clubs in college, yes I played D2 soccer, yes I built 30 computers as a hobby. I can just be sayshit
 
It will creates just new gens of people lying tho i never saw the point
makes rich ppl feel better
like imagine I circle jerk u for a month
obv ur gonna wanna vote me motm if I do it correctly
I think
I've never had a job
 
It will creates just new gens of people lying tho i never saw the point
I mean technically it’s not a lie if u want money and need a job to get it u can find the best one and explain why u wanna work there and what makes it better than other offers

They know u wouldn’t do that shit for free tbh unless it’s a .com moderator listing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top