Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Leaving looksmaxing forums did nothing for me

Snowskinned

Idk what that "mental health" BS is about

Another "feel good" theory debunked. It feels like I'm gonna be insane forever fr. Now gonna try ashwaganda overdosing and if that doesn't work - it's either meds or plastic surgeries till I'm a chadlite

Also, the Uni is cool af. To all the underage russians here - ВШМ СПБГУ(GSOM SPBU) is fucking amazing, heavily recommend. Dad with a Cambridge CFO degree liked it too

Also, a mini-askension. I definitely need hairline lowering or haircut that'll cover it tho, the forehead is 1/3 but it looks like half of the face

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Видео WhatsApp 2024-09-15 в 19.22.48_5ce1d30a.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • Изображение WhatsApp 2024-09-15 в 19.22.45_8e936b53.jpg
    Изображение WhatsApp 2024-09-15 в 19.22.45_8e936b53.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
blud thinks ashwaganda will do something </3
u shouldnt be leaving any looksmaxxing forums atp lol
taller chin ASAP dawg
Idk, the jaw stuff is quite expensive and a lot of it is risky. Gonna do aligners to fix my teeth some day, and it'll slightly lower my lower jaw too. Hopefully gonna be enough

This is not really a looksmaxxing forum. Just a talking space with looksmaxxing on the side. Go to .org if you want to looksmax. That isn't good either, but you are not gonna get accepted into gatekept communities.
He's been on .org too, it won't do much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is not really a looksmaxxing forum. Just a talking space with looksmaxxing on the side. Go to .org if you want to looksmax. That isn't good either, but you are not gonna get accepted into gatekept communities.
I need like 3-4 surgeries and that'll be enough to be a chadlite. Not much of a point really looking into looxmaxxing, but the forums are fun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wassup5 Off-Topic 10
C Off-Topic 5
tami_26 Off-Topic 17
AstroSky Off-Topic 62