Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Life as sub MTN

Dandelions

Another Day, Another Opportunity
Established Member
My life is so conflicting as a 6’3 LTN-Subhuman, some people treat me like complete shit and then on the other hand some people treat me great IRL. I hate being ugly and recessed it’s a curse, my only hope left is getting lean.

My life is so conflicting as a 6’3 LTN-Subhuman, some people treat me like complete shit and then on the other hand some people treat me great IRL. I hate being ugly and recessed it’s a curse, my only hope left is getting lean.
Ur 6,3 stfu

Yes

Fair skin is a must in those whitening obsessed countries
People here are themselves brown

and the place I live is high-income area, they aren't like that nor white worshipping

I have lighter skin or same skin tone as everyone else

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there is a chart about how likely women are to reject a man based on height and 5’8 was somewhere around 40% of women would reject
The chart I have says a woman’s ideal height is 6’4, and her preferred face is top 4% of men. I don’t know how legit it is because it seems to change every time, but it looks like you just need to be in the goldilocks zone (5’10-6’1) and it’ll be face that matters 99% of the time.

The chart I have says a woman’s ideal height is 6’4, and her preferred face is top 4% of men. I don’t know how legit it is because it seems to change every time, but it looks like you just need to be in the goldilocks zone (5’10-6’1) and it’ll be face that matters 99% of the time.
both face and height matters, but online height is just a number, and face is way more important. IRL, height will immediately get you noticed and then having a good looking face seals it.

Most girls can’t tell height for shit but yeah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dandelions Off-Topic 29
Dandelions Off-Topic 5
Wilk Looksmaxxing 29
Nihilus Off-Topic 4