- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 9,598
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 2h
- Reputation
- 43,193
For who am I going to looksmax or earn money shit is boring without a crush ngl
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fr just stalking them makes your whole dayFor who am I going to looksmax or earn money shit is boring without a crush ngl
who am I going to " accidentally" run into " on the way to class"For who am I going to looksmax or earn money shit is boring without a crush ngl
you can never know this for sureI find it hard to have a crush knowing no one else will feel the same about me
I have a pretty good ideayou can never know this for sure
no it only self doubt causing thisI have a pretty good idea
if its longer than a month I start to feel cooked tbheh
having a crush is fun at first but then it just makes u sad or maybe that’s just me
same like it’s painful not to tell someone how u feel, at least for me it isif its longer than a month I start to feel cooked tbh
and I always end up gravitating back to a long term/ OG crush that is never gonna happen.same like it’s painful not to tell someone how u feel, at least for me it is

I haven't for a long time too before I met that one girl I've been talking to for a few months but shit is fucked now, need someone newHaven't had a crush since elementary school, tbh.
y not just tell themsame like it’s painful not to tell someone how u feel, at least for me it is
im in love with you cupcakeI find it hard to have a crush knowing no one else will feel the same about me
im scared of rejectiony not just tell them
then make it really obvious and if they dont do anything then they dont do anything, thats not really rejection and u dont have to keep your feelings a secretim scared of rejection
Just do it nothing much to loose tbh, if I genuinely like someone I tell them (did 3 times 2 times it worked) but my autistic ahh can't sleep at night overthinking that's why I always like to get the weight off of meim scared of rejection
I genuinely don't see myself worth to have anything ngl 99% of the things I do I just do for my family or friends the only thing I did for myself was travel but that arc is done soonfor urself
(mostly) everything u do in life should be for yourselfI genuinely don't see myself worth to have anything ngl 99% of the things I do I just do for my family or friends the only thing I did for myself was travel but that arc is done soon
Idk might be childhood trauma or sum but I got brainwashed with family is the most important and whatever so almost everything I do is for my family and not for myself jfl cuz I don't really see any reason to do stuff for myself, I basically don't need anything I could just live with my phone and with 500€ a month(mostly) everything u do in life should be for yourself