Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Life is easy af tbh

Snowskinned

Established
There is kinda no challenge

You can have a very nice life without even trying hard. It can become hard only if you choose it to be so

Looksmaxxing - easy, healthmaxxing - easy, careermaxxing - easy, social skill maxxing - easy

What even is hard in this world? Creating a business when you have no experience? That’s all? Legit can’t think of anything else

Applies only to people above 5’9 and from developed/developing countries tho

Try to rule the world.
When you do, make sure to compensate me for making you do so.

Remember i'll wait you with my sword drawn
Ready to puncture you in your utmost brown

So you better keep your promise

Attachments

• 17934.jpg
    17934.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3
Try to rule the world.
When you do, make sure to compensate me for making you do so.

Remember i'll wait you with my sword drawn
Ready to puncture you in your utmost brown

So you better keep your promise
Well said , my child

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These 2 are easier said than done
At the end of the day, looksmaxxing is all figured out and most of the info we get is either trash or water or cope

There are few true looksmaxes that are doable and actually work and that’s all

As for career - if you get into a good Uni(depends on the country, but easy af in Russia) - you’re just set for life. Unless you live in economically dying shithole like NY - you can’t fail

There is kinda no challenge

You can have a very nice life without even trying hard. It can become hard only if you choose it to be so

Looksmaxxing - easy, healthmaxxing - easy, careermaxxing - easy, social skill maxxing - easy

What even is hard in this world? Creating a business when you have no experience? That’s all? Legit can’t think of anything else

Applies only to people above 5’9 and from developed/developing countries tho
Life's biggest challenges aren't about looks, money, or love.

The real challenge is finding lasting happiness. You might feel happy now, but eventually, that feeling will fade. Once it's gone, it will be extremely difficult to regain.

So, to answer your question, no life isn't easy, even if it feels that way right now.

Sooner or later, something will happen that leaves you empty. How you respond to that will determine whether you remain stuck in that emptiness or break free from it.

Just stop junk food, wow the horror

Just like the guy who break your crush's heart (& cervix too), play a role

These 2 are easier said than done
Health maxxing isn’t just not eating junk food, there’s lots of foods u have to avoid

Health maxxing isn’t just not eating junk food, there’s lots of foods u have to avoid
gotta have some balance in life tho, having some junk from time to time won’t hurt anyone. living life being scared and staying away from food is not worth it.

gotta have some balance in life tho, having some junk from time to time won’t hurt anyone. living life being scared and staying away from food is not worth it.
Some food definitely isn’t mean to be consumed though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Life's biggest challenges aren't about looks, money, or love.

The real challenge is finding lasting happiness. You might feel happy now, but eventually, that feeling will fade. Once it's gone, it will be extremely difficult to regain.

So, to answer your question, no life isn't easy, even if it feels that way right now.

Sooner or later, something will happen that leaves you empty. How you respond to that will determine whether you remain stuck in that emptiness or break free from it.
Only mentally weak people can be left empty tbh

If you are narcissistic - nothing can destroy you mentally except stuff after which you have to kill yourself(like becoming disfigured after a car crash or losing the ability to walk)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Caramel20 Off-Topic 2
High-Tier Rice Off-Topic 2
Lexanie Looksmaxxing 138
dextermogin Off-Topic 2