Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Life Update

Dandelions

Die Lit
Reputable
Established
It’s been ok. Nothing new really and nothing excited to look forward too. I don’t really know man this shit is so boring being ugly. I have no friends to talk to or any girls I talk to. Don’t really know what to do with my life, i’m so bored.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you still getting lean?
Yes but it takes way too fucking long like you can’t make this shit up. I’m pretty close to achieving a flat stomach but the fact it’s gonna take me 5-6+ months is ridiculous, it’s certainly not worth it unless you have sufficient forward growth and bones

Yes but it takes way too fucking long like you can’t make this shit up. I’m pretty close to achieving a flat stomach but the fact it’s gonna take me 5-6+ months is ridiculous, it’s certainly not worth it unless you have sufficient forward growth and bones
I heard it adds length to cock but idk

Glad to see you back !
Pursue a hobby and study if you are bored, or watch/read media :3
I just can’t find any hobbies though man :( most of them came from having fun with friends but I don’t have any and at this new school everyoned alreayd got their own group. I’ve been offered a couple times to hangout with ppl but I end up being a cuck third wheeler

I just can’t find any hobbies though man :( most of them came from having fun with friends but I don’t have any and at this new school everyoned alreayd got their own group. I’ve been offered a couple times to hangout with ppl but I end up being a cuck third wheeler
Hobbies don't have to include other people. Cooking, exercising, etc.
For now, you can watch shows/movies/videos you like, play vidya, read books, spend time with loved ones.
Inspiration will come soon, and you will find yourself busy.

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with some relaxation.

Hobbies don't have to include other people. Cooking, exercising, etc.
For now, you can watch shows/movies/videos you like, play vidya, read books, spend time with loved ones.
Inspiration will come soon, and you will find yourself busy.

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with some relaxation.
True tbh, I think the weekend is my biggest failo bevause I have nothing to do. Used to look forward to this shit and now it’s a burden, crazy how fast life hits you

True tbh, I think the weekend is my biggest failo bevause I have nothing to do. Used to look forward to this shit and now it’s a burden, crazy how fast life hits you
I'm always busy during the weekends, not with friends or anything. Mostly studying or rotting here. Studying is my passion, so I'm satisfied. Not satisfied with time. Wish I had more time for my personal knowledge seekings.

I'm always busy during the weekends, not with friends or anything. Mostly studying or rotting here. Studying is my passion, so I'm satisfied. Not satisfied with time. Wish I had more time for my personal knowledge seekings.
Fakecel, screw you meanie weenie

I feel u there but im introverted anyways and feel comfort in being alone. But if ur looking for friends just do ur own thing and when ur tryina make friend u should always when talking give hidden compliments. U see a new shirt? Tell him it looks great and ask it where he got it from, som1 is mad at u or are hating? Be the bigger person and say my bad bro I wasnt tryina make you mad I think we just misunderstood each other. Som1 is happy abt somthing? Be happy for them. By making som1 feel appricuated they will like you. It might take time but it will work. Ppl love to have a person that "glazez" them or feel happy when they r happy.

I feel u there but im introverted anyways and feel comfort in being alone. But if ur looking for friends just do ur own thing and when ur tryina make friend u should always when talking give hidden compliments. U see a new shirt? Tell him it looks great and ask it where he got it from, som1 is mad at u or are hating? Be the bigger person and say my bad bro I wasnt tryina make you mad I think we just misunderstood each other. Som1 is happy abt somthing? Be happy for them. By making som1 feel appricuated they will like you. It might take till but it will work. Ppl love to have a person that "glazez" them or feel happy when they r happy.
True, the only issue with that is that they can take advantage of you if they think you’re vulnerable. But you’re not wrong it is the only way to make friends if you’re struggling.

True, the only issue with that is that they can take advantage of you if they think you’re vulnerable. But you’re not wrong it is the only way to make friends if you’re struggling.
Ye thats true. I was mostly tryina say what used to work for me when I craved friendship. But ive pushed almost every1 away bc ppl are just to much. I cant stand chatting with som1 all the time I just wanna be let alone 99% of the time :dance:.

But still, if ur just urself there will be som1. Just talk like u otherwise would with ur friends from the old school.

Ye thats true. I was mostly tryina say what used to work for me when I craved friendship. But ive pushed every1 away bc ppl are just to much. I cant stand chatting with som1 all the time I just wanna be let alone 99% of the time :dance:.

But still, if ur just urself there will be som1. Just talk like u otherwise would with ur friends from the old school.
Yeah I’ve made “friends” but the issue is we don’t talk for shit outside of school. In fairness it’s my fault because they’ve asked for my socials, like a lot of people, and couple asked to hangout after school, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to do it. I think I have PTSD from how people used to treat me

Yeah I’ve made “friends” but the issue is we don’t talk for shit outside of school. In fairness it’s my fault because they’ve asked for my socials, like a lot of people, and couple asked to hangout after school, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to do it. I think I have PTSD from how people used to treat me
Just dont care as much. Ive had the same problems as you and cared 2 much to what ppl said. Now i just do whatever i feel like and say what I belive in. Sure alot of ppl disslike me but ive also made 3 friends that I rly care abt that is ok with what I want in a friendship and that is all that I need. I could off had more friends if I did what I told u to do but I wouldnt be as happy

Just dont care as much. Ive had the same problems as you and cared 2 much to what ppl said. Now i just do whatever i feel like and say what I belive in. Sure alot of ppl disslike me but ive also made 3 friends that I rly care abt that is ok with what I want in a friendship and that is all that I need. I could off had more friends if I did what I told u to do but I wouldnt be as happy
I appreciate you, man <3