Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Listen kid

Flame_Falcon

A Brown Dalit
Reputable
Established
I was you back at 18 shy and uncomfortable arouI was nerdy nd girls, and into star wars, luckily I was able to save myself before I fell into a toxic mindset, I manned up and got out there helping in feminist movements, writing college articles on women's rights, I learned to respect women as human beings not pieces of meat from there we grew connections, my friend girls brought me shopping to give them advice on what to wear on their dates and each Friday I was allowed to bring over pizza and beer to their house(I wasnt allowed in cause the they said their dad would go furious(yeah I'm a player) but I dropped it at the doorstep and quickly ran before he came)
Now 10 years later I met the love of my life, shes a strong mature woman who had to work hard as a single mum, luckly I came to her rescue and we live happily together,
Now you dont have to be Chad material like me do all this I'm just telling you victim blaming and mopping wont help, you got to treat others with respect
Oh spaghetti balls! theres the doorbell that must be the boyfriend, my wife said she'll let me stay in the bedroom this time go to run!