Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious listen to whatever music you want

Whitepill

MotM Award
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
dont let retards tell u what music is good or whatever, listen to what you want to. whether that's tiktok edits, obscure metal, smartschooboy9 remixes or some shit, or just mainstream rap. listen to what u want

True bro I love all types of music tbh any genre except country. My guilty pleasure is white girl pop music like lady Gaga and Katy Perry and even old Taylor swift don’t tell .org tho or I’ll lose my forum clout

True bro I love all types of music tbh any genre except country. My guilty pleasure is white girl pop music like lady Gaga and Katy Perry and even old Taylor swift don’t tell .org tho or I’ll lose my forum clout
Oh my gosh look at that face i’m dying to see how this one ends . so it’s gonna be forever, or it’s gonna go down in flames. cuz the high was worth the pain, get a long list of ex lovers, they’ll tell you i’m insnae

summer after high school, when we first me we’d make out to radiohead and on your 18tj birthday we got matching tattoos. IN ANOTJER LIFE, I WOULD BE YOUR GIRL, WE’D BE FULL OF PROMISES BE US AGAINST TJE WORLD, IN ANOTHER LIFFEEE I WOULD MAKE YOU STAYYY, SO I DONT HAVE TO SAY YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT AWAYYYY

I’m your biggest fan i’ll follow you until you love me, papa, paparazzi, baby there’s no other superstar you know that i’ll be, your papa, paparazzi

dont let retards tell u what music is good or whatever, listen to what you want to. whether that's tiktok edits, obscure metal, smartschooboy9 remixes or some shit, or just mainstream rap. listen to what u want
Went on a late night run in the dark today because I was feeling depressed and played this song on repeat. It is fr goated for cardio and workouts in general. Awesome beat.

Wholeheartedly agree. Most people I know have npc music taste. My favourite genre of music is house, but that is not at all a cool thing to listen to by any means compared to the modern mainstream rap that 75% of people I know listen to. Who cares? Listen to whatever you like, whatever is enjoyable to you.

people like hyper sped up reverb nightcore ass tiktok songs ngl are weird
its cuz they need something extremely hyperactive just to feel some bit of dopamine, since theyre addicted to tiktok
to a person who is not addicted to tiktok and these fastpaced loud lyrics it would be painful to listen to, it is painful for me to listen to these
meanwhile for them its normal
not natural, nobody sings and plays music that fast in nature 😡

i love lady gaga and like sum white girl songs like call me maybe
rock
vintage songs
romances
some main stream stuff 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
people like hyper sped up reverb nightcore ass tiktok songs ngl are weird
its cuz they need something extremely hyperactive just to feel some bit of dopamine, since theyre addicted to tiktok
to a person who is not addicted to tiktok and these fastpaced loud lyrics it would be painful to listen to, it is painful for me to listen to these
meanwhile for them its normal
not natural, nobody sings and plays music that fast in nature 😡

i love lady gaga and like sum white girl songs like call me maybe
rock
vintage songs
romances
some main stream stuff 2
Whatever, listen to what you want to regardless if it rots your brain brain is cope no brain for your face innit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 0
Flame_Falcon Off-Topic 3
lexxx8 Off-Topic 3
Clone Off-Topic 8