- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,409
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,080
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Should I go for a walk in the dark in black clothesGet up and do something lazy f****t
Sure its sinister enoughShould I go for a walk in the dark in black clothes
i love incel walks tho I walk too fast and every time I go out no matter if Itβs 3 am some woman with a baby spawns by default in some corner in front of my ahh than I have to try to look unthreateningShould I go for a walk in the dark in black clothes
wtf is an incel walk? people canβt even go for walks anymore?i love incel walks tho I walk too fast and every time I go out no matter if Itβs 3 am some woman with a baby spawns by default in some corner in front of my ahh than I have to try to look unthreatening
The night strolls are the so called incel walks cause incels like to walk alone at night where nobody can judge their subhumanwtf is an incel walk? people canβt even go for walks anymore?