Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Long lashes

i have really short and full eyelashes but I want them to be longer. I’ve tried the ordinary serum and it didn’t even work and I was consistent, but again I’ve been using it for about 1.5 months. I’ve heard people saying castor oil and Vaseline works but I’m not sure. Help
rosemary oil, vitamin e oil, castor oil, these all work after a good amount of time.

Only way to really grow them is with prostaglandin analogues ( Latisse, babelash ) but everyone knows it causes orbital fat loss ( prostaglandin-associated periorbitopathy ) unfortunately. Eyelashes have a shorter anagen phase and will grow and fall out quick so there’s not much u can do. Castor oil and vaseline can give u styes. Wear false lashes and find a good mascara, I also highly recommend the shiseido eyelash curler bc it’s flatter than other eyelash curlers so you can curl it closer to the root for more volume

Only way to really grow them is with prostaglandin analogues ( Latisse, babelash ) but everyone knows it causes orbital fat loss ( prostaglandin-associated periorbitopathy ) unfortunately. Eyelashes have a shorter anagen phase and will grow and fall out quick so there’s not much u can do. Castor oil and vaseline can give u styes. Wear false lashes and find a good mascara, I also highly recommend the shiseido eyelash curler bc it’s flatter than other eyelash curlers so you can curl it closer to the root for more volume
Castor oil healed my stye one time, it also heals bone spurs

Does heal bone spurs, look it up, did you even
Yes, no need to be hostile. These are the first links that come up and they only mention pain alleviation.

The rest just state “ natural remedies “ and I can’t immediately conclude that they will heal them, I would love to see more information but you don’t have to be rude for no reason

Yes, no need to be hostile. These are the first links that come up and they only mention pain alleviation.

The rest just state “ natural remedies “ and I can’t immediately conclude that they will heal them, I would love to see more information but you don’t have to be rude for no reason
I put two links idk why I can’t see both

Back