Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looking better now

Slicer

Still incredibly insecure and have a long ways to go but I definitely feel more confident. First picture is from June last year and the other is from June this year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620_130552_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620_130552_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20240620_130721_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620_130721_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
What did you do for the asymmetry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What did you do for the asymmetry
Whitepill is only slightly correct. My asymmetry came from over developed left massater muscle which I corrected by chewing 10+ pieces of bubblegum on my right side. Also fixing my bloating problem fixed the asymmetry.

Whitepill is only slightly correct. My asymmetry came from over developed left massater muscle which I corrected by chewing 10+ pieces of bubblegum on my right side. Also fixing my bloating problem fixed the asymmetry.
I highy doubt chewing gum on one side consistently made changes on your assymmetry

Yeah I’m totally sure that happened😂

No it's still asymmetrical but it's unnoticeable anyways
Why do newgens focus so much on asymmetry 😆 @Slicer you realize why “asymmetry” is going so viral? Because of f*****g gullible 0 attention span tiktokers like you, asymmetry is a common insecurity that everyone has (literally everyone) and that isn’t seen as a crazy blackpill term like “negative canthal tilt”. And to top it off that it’s easy for scammers like Dylan Lanthom and Karim Shamee to get millions of views by sayifn “Just sleep on your bakc bro!” So get off the f*****g INTERNET or stop believing everything like you’re an autistic 5 year old with down syndrome and ADHD.

Why do newgens focus so much on asymmetry 😆 @Slicer you realize why “asymmetry” is going so viral? Because of f*****g gullible 0 attention span tiktokers like you, asymmetry is a common insecurity that everyone has (literally everyone) and that isn’t seen as a crazy blackpill term like “negative canthal tilt”. And to top it off that it’s easy for scammers like Dylan Lanthom and Karim Shamee to get millions of views by sayifn “Just sleep on your bakc bro!” So get off the f*****g INTERNET or stop believing everything like you’re an autistic 5 year old with down syndrome and ADHD.
Little too harsh but the point comes off well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
f**k you. The guy asked a question about how I fixed assymetry and I tried answering him. I don't give a rip about how symmetrical my face is, I only thought about it because he brought it up. In terms of attractiveness that is the last thing I would bring up to someone on how to be attractive unless they had severe assymetry

symmetry matters somewhat and can actually be fixed, basically if your sphenoid is tilted it can make your eyes and mid face asymmetrical, and tmj or muscle imbalances can contribute to asymmetry of the lower third.

Ever heard of NCR?

Back