Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement Looking for New People to Join the .com Team! (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

You are the greatest project you’ll ever work on.
Administrator
Reputable
Established
Instagram: looksmaxxing
Guild
Order of Nihil
Hey guys,

I'm opening up moderator applications again, so if you're interested in joining the moderation team on the greatest forum on the internet (imo) then feel free to apply!

To apply, please fill out this quick application form (serious applications only please): Applications now closed

Benefits:
  • Exclusive staff badge underneath your name
  • Access to exclusive username colors
  • Ability to perform moderator-only actions (i.e. approve new users, provide warnings/bans, remove posts/threads, etc)
  • Upcoming perks as the website grows
Requirements:
  • Must be a current active user of the community
  • Must not have a history of toxic behavior and/or have received minimal warnings
  • Must agree to the rules set in place by the forum
  • **Bonus points if you are willing to share a photo / bio of yourself and be featured on the about us page
Please note that your submission will not be shared with anyone outside of the staff team

If you have any questions then please let me know. :peepoLove:

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging me, bro, but I can’t manage being a mod on two different forums at the same time. Besides, there are users here who are far more qualified than I am, one of them being you. So you got my vote.

Hey guys,

I'm opening up moderator applications again, so if you're interested in joining the moderation team on the greatest forum on the internet (imo) then feel free to apply!

To apply, please fill out this quick application form (serious applications only please):
Benefits:
  • Ability to perform moderator-only actions (i.e. approve new users, provide warnings/bans, remove posts/threads, etc)
Requirements:
  • Must not have a history of toxic behavior and/or have received minimal warnings
  • **Bonus points if you are willing to share a photo / bio of yourself and be featured on the about us page
Please note that your submission will not be shared with anyone outside of the staff team

Get some female mods. @girlfailure would be good I think.

Get some female mods. @girlfailure would be good I think.
interesting, we have tami but she isnt active/barely
girlfailure is occasionally active
ripskeem is a recent but she is active
so is pompompurino
i think those 2 are better choices
Bro I’ve been rotting for nearly four years bro.
oh, i thought you were inactive due to low post count and grey username
(i meant rotting on this site)

so is pompompurino

@pompompurino would be my vote for female mod.

As for other mods I'd say @Clone or @rand anon if he applies

so is pompompurino

Im an avid user of this site. I know how to handle a looksmaxxing community better than anyone on here.

Hey guys,

To apply, please fill out this quick application form (serious applications only please):
Benefits:
Requirements:

Yo @Dean, I'm not sure if the form I did went through cause I'm dumb. When is this due?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Status
Not open for further replies.