Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Looks progression 16-18

AXII.CO

Deleted
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
May 20, 2025
Messages
3,037
Solutions
1
Online time
10d 21h
Reputation
13,174
Guild
LDMYCACWYPPBS



Do Absolutely anything you can do to maximize your puberty
If you are ugly but are still young you still have chance for insane changes
it's not over until it is (puberty) and then your life following.

 
Last edited:



Do Absolutely anything you can do to maximize your puberty
If you are ugly but are still young you still have chance for insane changes
it's not over until it is (puberty) and then your life following.


fix assymetrical, fix hair, fix skin, train neck
 
What you even do king, specifically for Jaw or maxilla, I’m just curious if it was puberty, I remember how boneless I looked at 15
 



Do Absolutely anything you can do to maximize your puberty
If you are ugly but are still young you still have chance for insane changes
it's not over until it is (puberty) and then your life following.




Look at the comments, people say it’s surgery, some say that this transformation is a fraud because they think the before and after are two different people.

You have come so far, be proud of yourself man
 
fucking hell u were chopped good job
 



Do Absolutely anything you can do to maximize your puberty
If you are ugly but are still young you still have chance for insane changes
it's not over until it is (puberty) and then your life following.


ah hahaha i remember you
 
How can you maximize puberty all i know is dont starve and take vitamins
Vitamins are shit just eat a good diet. Healthy fats are especially good for women, good exercise, good habits and low stress if you can
 
Vitamins are shit just eat a good diet. Healthy fats are especially good for women, good exercise, good habits and low stress if you can
But what if i can eat okey not good😓 my vitamins are my saviour
 
If I got back to being 16 and I had this knowledge I’d have probably used a lot of shit tbh brutal timing for knowing this stuff. I envy @Mandy? on this one and anyone who still have a window
I started ascending from 14-15 but yeah!
 
I looked like I was 10 at 15 bro brutal tbh not bad genetics cause my dad is literally almost Chad it’s malnourishment
When do you start puberty in your opinion? In my opinion it’s when the voice cracks down and for me it was 14-15 and a bit more now at 16 but induced.
 
When do you start puberty in your opinion? In my opinion it’s when the voice cracks down and for me it was 14-15 and a bit more now at 16 but induced.
Probably the voice yah , my voice started deepening at 16 in my case
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top