Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Looksmax

Whitepill

All posts under this IP and Account are Satire
MotM Award
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
I want to join looksmax because I like the blackpill discussion and topics. I'm slightly involved on tiktok and would like to further be in the community by being on here. From lurking over the past couple of months I have found that I relate to a fair amount of people on here as well and that is something I can't really find anywhere else, especially offline. I also want to learn the latest cutting edge stuff for aging and improving collagen and skin. Thanks for reading my application and I wish you well.
@Incognito

I want to join looksmax because I like the blackpill discussion and topics. I'm slightly involved on tiktok and would like to further be in the community by being on here. From lurking over the past couple of months I have found that I relate to a fair amount of people on here as well and that is something I can't really find anywhere else, especially offline. I also want to learn the latest cutting edge stuff for aging and improving collagen and skin. Thanks for reading my application and I wish you well.
@Incognito
are you the new mod?

you one of the few with a good reason to join, average reason is just "to looksmax".
real the approval queue is full of those n*****s
or just "looksmax" / "improve"
brutal you cant reply >_<

Sure I’m sure it’s something similar
I like looksmaxxing and I like helping people looksmax. While I have already helped my in real life friends with maxxing their looks, style, NT, and strategies for improving, I would like to expand to helping others online. I want to also understand ratios better and what makes a face better/worse.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like looksmaxxing and I like helping people looksmax. While I have already helped my in real life friends with maxxing their looks, style, NT, and strategies for improving, I would like to expand to helping others online. I want to also understand ratios better and what makes a face better/worse.
Caged

@Whitepill got even more corrupted than anakin

ya have mine?
Got too bored of lurking. Originally I found .org first but then through their bitching and moaning I found this site. Obviously I want to improve my looks but also get on discussions since I do find the threads interesting.

Lies I don't care
its interesting, i notice the people who write better and more developed reasons for entering the forums are the ones who are the active members

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Incognito
@Tombradylover

i remember what i wrote lokey. it was embarrassing and a crazy overshare
no its not embarrassing its a struggle but that is life, we are here to overcome and not judge : )