- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,885
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 5h
- Reputation
- 46,926
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Miss America coming soon,all sounds at the beginning made by me including the mid singing @blanquita444 @Smallville
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Your internet not mineThe video isn’t loading, Mandy!
Music isn’t for everyone broView attachment 152721
Miss America coming soon,all sounds at the beginning made by me including the mid singing @blanquita444 @Smallville
Sorry it’s my first songMusic isn’t for everyone bro
you could be the next WiFi skeleton nglSorry it’s my first song
Thank youu I love *67you could be the next WiFi skeleton ngl
I expected everyone to hate this JFLIt loaded, sounds pretty good! You can become an underground top artist some day, maybe mainstream!
Never doubt yourself, Mandy!I expected everyone to hate this JFL
Dope ill listen in a secView attachment 152721
Miss America coming soon,all sounds at the beginning made by me including the mid singing @blanquita444 @Smallville