Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious M/F Honestly, why are you affraid to talk to your crush ?

TonyTheLooksmaxxDR

The non-official Dr of looksmaxxing
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
It's a serious question. Why do you think you can do the 1st step talk to your crush ? Affraid of rejection ? Do you think she's not finding you attractive ? Why you put him/her on a Pedestal while you don't know him/her or don't know if (s)he's worth it ?

I thought that Blackpill/Looksmaxxing/Feminism/Misandry and Femcels/Incels members would have so much resentment for (wo)men that they would be mean and roasting them as a flirting tactic, talking to them like you talking to your friends etc, but no, it's even worse ?

Why you put him/her on a Pedestal while you don't know him/her or don't know if (s)he's worth it ?
it depends, often times people crush on people they know decently well/from their social circle

Affraid of rejection ? Do you think she's not finding you attractive ?
prob both for most

I thought that Blackpill/Looksmaxxing/Feminism/Misandry and Femcels/Incels members would have so much resentment for (wo)men that they would be mean and roasting them as a flirting tactic
people display resentment differently, some incels are like that but a lot of us just prefer not to interact with them

People live in fear, they anticipate the worst and cause themselves unnecessary suffering due to their pessimism. They create mental walls that hold them back, fearing rejection as if it’s the end of the world. Failure is never pleasant, but it’s a natural part of life, and rather than being irreversible and the end of the world ike they think it is, each setback can make them stronger through the experience gained.

> im not satisfied with my appearance
> it probably wouldnt work out
> in general i feel like jelly, talking like i have a brick in my mouth. but its gotten somewhat better talking to foids

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
small pp + not lean. also in general im not interested in other people so i cant have conversations with them
Both can be improved nowadays but people lacks of strong discipline

just observing his beauty whenever he puts up his greasy hair up or takes off his glasses to reveal his cute beady eyes is enough for me..even if I had chances I don't see myself in a relationship
Why you don't want to be in a relationship ? Traumas ?

I have no crushes after HS and being black pilled. I just view most people as pieces of meat.
You're right. It seems that a lot of women aren't worth more than a hook-up

Even if they say yes, the thought is there that they didn’t like me enough to approach me
Feelings developp over time

I’m afraid of them because they hate me @cookie-cel can explain the lore tb
@TonyTheLooksmaxxDR
he is afraid of them cuz they treated him pretty bad and made fun of his looks.
one girl made fun of his looks and bullied him but then later on when he ascended lookswise, she treid being closer to him but he rejected her though.
Absolutely crazy but deserved. @Whitepill and you still love her ?
> im not satisfied with my appearance
> it probably wouldnt work out
> in general i feel like jelly, talking like i have a brick in my mouth. but its gotten somewhat better talking to foids
Unfortunately we will never enough ready

For me i rather know if a girl is 100% interested in me, so i ask her out. If i got rejected i just shrug it off and move, i'll be sad but i know i need to focus on other girls. This type of scenarios is always ankward

Actually the girl i'm dating rn shown strong IOIs so it was obvious for me
I truly think that just talking and building a connection is far better than asking her out a woman like that

I wonder if a woman has ever had a crush on me before
Since most women don't show any sign of IOIs, it probably happens

I can barely maintain friendships..plus I rather be at my ideal it'll feel more comfortable.Otherwise my insecurities will nuke the relationship.
Unfortunately there is always ups and downs in a relationship, plus if you're a girl, insecurities will rise up during periods time

Yeah but I would rather have a boyfriend that thought I was attractive right of the bat and not only after time
I probably said it on one of your posts, but a guy can find you attactive, literally being his crush but he will never do the 1st step because he is shy, affraid, introverted etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pirroli Ratings 18
anonkun666 Ratings 5
N Ratings 4
Balkan_Power Ratings 22