Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Male Insecurities.

Wilk

Reputable
Established
Good Threads:

(Of The Male Insecurities.)

The biggest social insecurities of men are related to the same thing!

Unlikely how ´´feminists`` have been trying to say, the truth is that men are controlled by women, as it will be show to you:

All the male insecurities like the size of his dick, his appearance, his money, his height..., is all set by his ability to please the standards of women.

HAHAHAAHHA, can you see it now?

the most ´´misogynistic`` groups out there, the redpills and looksmaxxing fuckboys, are working everyday hours in the gym, trying to get money and so on only to receive their lack of female affection they crave so much. You should be ashamed to humiliate yourself like you do.

As the feminist author, Esther Villar said in her book ´´the manipulated men``:
´´(...)Men have been conditioned by women (...)

Young boys are encouraged to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman (...)

and that a woman can control a man by socially empowering herself to be the gate-keeper to his sense of masculinity. (...)``

How many times, in a women tried to mess with a men saying ´´you are not a real men!`` or, in debates about feminism and so on stating that her opponent is secretly gay trying to humiliate him with a hominem?

As long as you stay looking for their validation to being a men, you will keep being their slave. Stop it.
They are toxic and, instead of trying to get close to them, you should be running away!

@BRUCEWAYNE78 @sigma @James Othy @N30N @Salludon @Zodiac @Whitepill @Cage @Tombradylover @ripskeem @Snowskinned @Nihilus @nihilus wife @ratedLTN @999dark.angel @GermanicVision @hammerpro51 @sexlesstosexles @BodieDysmorphia @soreldegerlund @alan777 @Nairod @sonofizrod @dextermogin @abuseddog @Pau Torres @choripan @neymar @rand anon @pompompurino @Tombradylover @damiankater @NumbThePain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How did we let this happen
Good question. I have no fucking clue. But i sure know that the feminists had said a lot fucking tons of lies and kept some historical information hidden like the fact that the women of sparta were a class above the military men (and those were almost all the high class males), being only bellow a specific and short class of politicians WHO DID NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE WOMEN.
Sparta, the most male inducing society gave all their homes to women and kept the men without any rights to own houses!
Sparta..., men died at war and enslaved others, with all their Resorces going down the same path: to the use of their women!

Good question. I have no fucking clue. But i sure know that the feminists had said a lot fucking tons of lies and kept some historical information hidden like the fact that the women of sparta were a class above the military men (and those were almost all the high class males), being only bellow a specific and short class of politicians WHO DID NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE WOMEN.
Sparta, the most male inducing society gave all their homes to women and kept the men without any rights to own houses!
Sparta..., men died at war and enslaved others, with all their Resorces going down the same path: to the use of their women!
This made me kinda sad ngl

as a fem its crazy obvious when a man's self improvement is ultimately for the attraction of a mate, and its usually not as appealing versus when a man truly does not give a fuck about that and is genuinely improving his mental and physical for himself.

That's why I've always called myself an old school redpiller. I can't stand these badly gym fags on YouTube.

You're absolutely right with this thread. A man's masculinity should only come from himself. Shouldn't be based on the approval of women, or anyone else.
Every message i read coming from you is highly taken, i am surprised by your incredible understanding of things since young age in times were those informations were harder to get, you are outstanding

Good thread. The problem is that we have been heavily conditioned by society to think a certain way. This is sort of leaving me thinking, but we can't just simply break generational conditioning, in which the world perpetuates.
@Wilk what do you suggest one does to attempt to break this conditioning, and find true masculinity, free of insecurity?

its cuz of reproduction
the ultimate goal in life is the success of our species, the continuation of our genes
each sex relies on each other
but ultimately we are complex and can work for ourselves

@Wilk what do you suggest one does to attempt to break this conditioning, and find true masculinity, free of insecurity?

I disagree with this, men and women do any kind of thing to be approved and included in some way by others groups.
All the redpiller content is associated with strong opinions on women because that's how you get accepted and congrated with them for example.
it's still the basic thing we all learn as soon as we investigate a little: we don't want to be excluded from the tribe, and if possible, we want to be appreciated, above most of them.That's it, no need to add layers to be depressed or get angry, because if you do, you end up with reactions like this
This made me kinda sad ngl
Women ain't worth shit. Why do things that matter to a woman matter to you? All it takes to get balls deep in some vagina is a couple hundred dollars anyway . Most women are worthless and disposable. Men throughtout history have chased power, wealth and status not muh women.
Blinding yourself to blame others is not a way to solve things, it's natural to want to get accepted by the tribe is some way, and yes that feeling can and will be used for bad persons to humillate, scam, or even make sects but that's inherently from bad people that we should be aware of, not an specific group (with this it would be 50% of world population) to blame and despise as if they had the fault.
Stop trying to seek being the victim and start seeking how to be better, and that includes how to not fall in biological traps.

I disagree with this, men and women do any kind of thing to be approved and included in some way by others groups.
All the redpiller content is associated with strong opinions on women because that's how you get accepted and congrated with them for example.
it's still the basic thing we all learn as soon as we investigate a little: we don't want to be excluded from the tribe, and if possible, we want to be appreciated, above most of them.That's it, no need to add layers to be depressed or get angry, because if you do, you end up with reactions like this

Blinding yourself to blame others is not a way to solve things, it's natural to want to get accepted by the tribe is some way, and yes that feeling can and will be used for bad persons to humillate, scam, or even make sects but that's inherently from bad people that we should be aware of, not an specific group (with this it would be 50% of world population) to blame and despise as if they had the fault.
Stop trying to seek being the victim and start seeking how to be better, and that includes how to not fall in biological traps.
This fail to point out exact arguments from the original text and explain how reality is not that.
The relation between male insecurity and standards of women keep being the case.

Pluss - and unrelated to it - if you look after most sociological theories about relations of societies with individuals, you will see that the basic core of society is the control of individual via psycological and physical tortures in order for him to obey.
So, it is not exactly that people follow or do something to please. It is, moreprecisely, that people try to please others in order to not suffer a punishment.

This is what every sociological theory finds out. Society controls the individuals via punishments.

Now - and that is less of a consensus - this will to not suffer gets mixed with other wants and, in the end of the day, people easily fall for being puppets of groups trying to not be punished thinking that to please them will not only avoid punishment as will also bring inner fullfillment, but it dont.
It is, indeed, necessary to find ways to not be punished. But in ways that dont make you fall into the trap of getting atached to them instead of transcending them.
And thats part of what this thread is about. To transcend the punishements - psycological or physically - projected into men that comes from the standarts of women and spread over various circunstances.

This fail to point out exact arguments from the original text and explain how reality is not that.
The relation between male insecurity and standards of women keep being the case.

Pluss - and unrelated to it - if you look after most sociological theories about relations of societies with individuals, you will see that the basic core of society is the control of individual via psycological and physical tortures in order for him to obey.
So, it is not exactly that people follow or do something to please. It is, moreprecisely, that people try to please others in order to not suffer a punishment.

This is what every sociological theory finds out. Society controls the individuals via punishments.

Now - and that is less of a consensus - this will to not suffer gets mixed with other wants and, in the end of the day, people easily fall for being puppets of groups trying to not be punished thinking that to please them will not only avoid punishment as will also bring inner fullfillment, but it dont.
It is, indeed, necessary to find ways to not be punished. But in ways that dont make you fall into the trap of getting atached to them instead of transcending them.
And thats part of what this thread is about. To transcend the punishements - psycological or physically - projected into men that comes from the standarts of women and spread over various circunstances.
Yeah the punishment is basically being excluded.
Also, now that I think about it, the thing with the men insecurities could be perceived as "to please women" as you said, but also as "to not be punished by other man". Example: "get cucked" is an humiliation from one man to another man, and the women gets reduced as a way of evaluate your masculinity, an object to measure success thats not even a prize ("pump and dump"=male success). If she submits to you you are better and if she submits to other man you are inferior to that man, not the woman, and her pleasure in this thinking not even matters since it's only about making her submit (submission in sex= making the other get satisfied by hurting/humillating/degrading yourself.) Does that sounds like a "women in power" social view?
And now we both could pick a side and endlessly discuss if the blame is on women or on men but in reality it's just two different ways to see something in wich the truth is simpler: fit in. We want to fit in, and depending on our life experiences we will try to fit in in different groups with different techniques and different ways of wanting to be perceived as.

Yeah the punishment is basically being excluded.
Also, now that I think about it, the thing with the men insecurities could be perceived as "to please women" as you said, but also as "to not be punished by other man". Example: "get cucked" is an humiliation from one man to another man, and the women gets reduced as a way of evaluate your masculinity, an object to measure success thats not even a prize ("pump and dump"=male success). If she submits to you you are better and if she submits to other man you are inferior to that man, not the woman, and her pleasure in this thinking not even matters since it's only about making her submit (submission in sex= making the other get satisfied by hurting/humillating/degrading yourself.) Does that sounds like a "women in power" social view?
And now we both could pick a side and endlessly discuss if the blame is on women or on men but in reality it's just two different ways to see something in wich the truth is simpler: fit in. We want to fit in, and depending on our life experiences we will try to fit in in different groups with different techniques and different ways of wanting to be perceived as.
No, the punishment is not just being excluded. It is also:

1- receive verbal abuse
2- physical aggression
3- sabotage
4- arrested
5- Economically enslaved

Those are not neutral things like being excluded. Those are negatives actions.

Being cucked is not necessarily a humiliation of a men to another men. Being r***d may be. Cucked is a humiliation of the girl who go after another men instead of the guy being cucked. She is the one selecting and, thus, goes back to Esther Theory.

No, it isn't just to fit in. You dont want to fit in any group out there, you hate some even and would like to run away from those. Wanting to fit in every where is not normal or healthy, it is a pathology in psychology.

Men social needs can be easily fulfilled without putting himself to the humiliation of trying to please most people out there or something like it. A simple hobby to humanity and casual conversations with people who can even disagree with you can be enough.

Being cucked is not necessarily a humiliation of a men to another men. Being r***d may be. Cucked is a humiliation of the girl who go after another men instead of the guy being cucked. She is the one selecting and, thus, goes back to Esther Theory.
And now we both could pick a side and endlessly discuss if the blame is on women or on men but in reality it's just two different ways to see something in wich the truth is simpler: fit in.
No, it isn't just to fit in. You dont want to fit in any group out there, you hate some even and would like to run away from those. Wanting to fit in every where is not normal or healthy, it is a pathology in psychology.
and depending on our life experiences we will try to fit in in different groups with different techniques and different ways of wanting to be perceived as.
No, the punishment is not just being excluded. It is also:

1- receive verbal abuse
2- physical aggression
3- sabotage
4- arrested
5- Economically enslaved
basically being excluded.

@choripan , again, your point dont refute the arguments of my thread, or the theories of Esther.
@choripan the biggest male insecurities keep coming from the standarts of women instead of other activities
Some of my points arent even about refuting
All what you said of the attacks on you by economy, physical, verbal, etc, are basically forms of excluding you from the group. How? Making you a lesser member. I said we want to ve in the group and in a well seen position. Well seen position goes from being normal to the example to follow. This is an addition to what you are saying from my point of view because is just reducing the large explanation you have into one (accurate) word, and your 5 points would derivste from this word.
Cucking being or not a male or woman empowerment depends again on how you want to look at it, wich is what I already said. You can say the woman is an object and that it's a battle between men to see who makes the woman more inhuman or that the woman chooses who is the best man for... using her? Doesn't sound empowering more like a brainwashed women trapped in a competition in wich she is like a chess piece and the men the players. Again, your point of view about being women in power is still valid, this is a counterpoint but not because I place my position on "cucking" to oppose you but to say that we will be in an endless debate because we would be ignoring the main problem.
And I think it is fitting in a group. If you can't see how I already said you don't need to "fit in" in all groups but you choose to wich ones depending on your life experiences then idk what to say.
And your last paragraph isn't quoted because I agree.

Some of my points arent even about refuting
All what you said of the attacks on you by economy, physical, verbal, etc, are basically forms of excluding you from the group. How? Making you a lesser member. I said we want to ve in the group and in a well seen position. Well seen position goes from being normal to the example to follow. This is an addition to what you are saying from my point of view because is just reducing the large explanation you have into one (accurate) word, and your 5 points would derivste from this word.
Cucking being or not a male or woman empowerment depends again on how you want to look at it, wich is what I already said. You can say the woman is an object and that it's a battle between men to see who makes the woman more inhuman or that the woman chooses who is the best man for... using her? Doesn't sound empowering more like a brainwashed women trapped in a competition in wich she is like a chess piece and the men the players. Again, your point of view about being women in power is still valid, this is a counterpoint but not because I place my position on "cucking" to oppose you but to say that we will be in an endless debate because we would be ignoring the main problem.
And I think it is fitting in a group. If you can't see how I already said you don't need to "fit in" in all groups but you choose to wich ones depending on your life experiences then idk what to say.
And your last paragraph isn't quoted because I agree.
Listen, physical pain comes from a biological reaction not something about group rejecting you.

The same can be said of the poor conditions of living - materialistic - when you are arrested or economically slaved.

A ´´lesser member`` that you described is not someone abandoned by the group, but rather tortured with the presence of someone actively doing that. It is even worse then being completely abandoned, and should be enough to show that those are different categories of their own.

The cucking main point is that the guy is being shamed by not being choosed by the women. Her objectification or the fact that another guy is fucking her dont change that point, and that point is that the cucked guy was determinated to be of a less worthy for that women. There is nothing about that women being a victim, she isn't.

You said you didn't disagree from the point, however your first message begins by saying:
I disagree with this

Listen, physical pain comes from a biological reaction not something about group rejecting you.

The same can be said of the poor conditions of living - materialistic - when you are arrested or economically slaved.

A ´´lesser member`` that you described is not someone abandoned by the group, but rather tortured with the presence of someone actively doing that. It is even worse then being completely abandoned, and should be enough to show that those are different categories of their own.
someone actively remembering you you are not part of the group/don't meet their standars
The cucking main point is that the guy is being shamed by not being choosed by the women. Her objectification or the fact that another guy is fucking her dont change that point, and that point is that the cucked guy was determinated to be of a less worthy for that women. There is nothing about that women being a victim, she isn't.
Again I could counterpoint by saying that with cucking what happens is not a women diciding but men comoeting on who makes her submissive, changing the view and again, entering in an endless debate, because you can have different views since, as I said, is an example of just how the acceptation works. We could even have a third view saying that cucking is about a man allied with a women to attack other guy because he doesn't meet the standards of their shared group. And all those points stand valid since it's not about how you interpret it, it's about finding the cause of thi (fitting in).
You said you didn't disagree from the point, however your first message begins by saying:
I disagreed with your main claim saying women control men, and I said it's mainly nature the way male and women insecurities work.
Then you brought up another point talking about the punishmen and that part of our debate converted into additions to each other unlike our debate on how you think we are solely conditioned by women while I say we are conditioned by a dialectic in wich we include nature, genders opinions, religions, cultures, competitions, and a large etc.

Anyways I'm going to sleep, I don't think we have nothing much more to say, it is an interesting view the one about punishments on society but the women controlling men one doesn't convince me

Again I could counterpoint by saying that with cucking what happens is not a women diciding but men comoeting on who makes her submissive, changing the view and again, entering in an endless debate, because you can have different views since, as I said, is an example of just how the acceptation works. We could even have a third view saying that cucking is about a man allied with a women to attack other guy because he doesn't meet the standards of their shared group. And all those points stand valid since it's not about how you interpret it, it's about finding the cause of thi (fitting in).
She is not being submissive for her will is being executed. The guy is not raping her imposing his will. She is letting him. She is not a victim or a passive object.

someone actively remembering you you are not part of the group/don't meet their standars
Not being part of the group and being tortured can overlap but are different things.

]
I disagreed with your main claim saying women control men, and I said it's mainly nature the way male and women insecurities work.
It does not matter if the male naturally or not naturally put his male insecurities to women. At the end of the day, his insecurities are in the standarts of women who make and adjust that socially, so it keeps valid.

Good Threads:

(Of The Male Insecurities.)

The biggest social insecurities of men are related to the same thing!

Unlikely how ´´feminists`` have been trying to say, the truth is that men are controlled by women, as it will be show to you:

All the male insecurities like the size of his dick, his appearance, his money, his height..., is all set by his ability to please the standards of women.

HAHAHAAHHA, can you see it now?

the most ´´misogynistic`` groups out there, the redpills and looksmaxxing fuckboys, are working everyday hours in the gym, trying to get money and so on only to receive their lack of female affection they crave so much. You should be ashamed to humiliate yourself like you do.

As the feminist author, Esther Villar said in her book ´´the manipulated men``:
´´(...)Men have been conditioned by women (...)

Young boys are encouraged to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman (...)

and that a woman can control a man by socially empowering herself to be the gate-keeper to his sense of masculinity. (...)``

How many times, in a women tried to mess with a men saying ´´you are not a real men!`` or, in debates about feminism and so on stating that her opponent is secretly gay trying to humiliate him with a hominem?

As long as you stay looking for their validation to being a men, you will keep being their slave. Stop it.
They are toxic and, instead of trying to get close to them, you should be running away!

@BRUCEWAYNE78 @sigma @James Othy @N30N @Salludon @Zodiac @Whitepill @Cage @Tombradylover @ripskeem @Snowskinned @Nihilus @nihilus wife @ratedLTN @999dark.angel @GermanicVision @hammerpro51 @sexlesstosexles @BodieDysmorphia @soreldegerlund @alan777 @Nairod @sonofizrod @dextermogin @abuseddog @Pau Torres @choripan @neymar @rand anon @pompompurino @Tombradylover @damiankater @NumbThePain
n***a tagged everybody on the forum except for me. Just shows I can't be remembered. I'm user-mogged by everyone.

Alright, some hot takes here! 👀 Gotta say, I'm all for examining how society impacts self-image, especially for guys. But let's not get carried away saying it's all just chasing validation. Sure, maybe some dudes hit the gym, stack up cash, or seek certain 'standards' for attention—but that’s not the only reason. Working on yourself isn’t just about impressing others; it can be about self-respect, confidence, and just straight-up feeling like the best version of yourself.

And hey, not every woman is 'out to control.' Just as we don’t want to be boxed in, neither do they. Let’s keep it classy—there’s value in lifting each other up, not just in seeing who has power over who. It’s about respect and maybe, just maybe, finding a bit of common ground.

Alright, some hot takes here! 👀 Gotta say, I'm all for examining how society impacts self-image, especially for guys. But let's not get carried away saying it's all just chasing validation. Sure, maybe some dudes hit the gym, stack up cash, or seek certain 'standards' for attention—but that’s not the only reason. Working on yourself isn’t just about impressing others; it can be about self-respect, confidence, and just straight-up feeling like the best version of yourself.

And hey, not every woman is 'out to control.' Just as we don’t want to be boxed in, neither do they. Let’s keep it classy—there’s value in lifting each other up, not just in seeing who has power over who. It’s about respect and maybe, just maybe, finding a bit of common ground.
The thread dont say that people look for positiveness only exclusively into women.

It says, strictly, that the major male insecurities come from standards of women.

Because women has options and since they're the only ones to give birth, men can sacrifice everything : their freedom and their money

Feminists forgot to say they don't have to go to war, have an infinite SMV and drown in options, blame the patriarchy but somehow end-up in a crazy ellitism high-standards for date & procreate with the top of the tops men : litterally the patriarchy

Alongside the crazy double-standards because they don't want to taste their own medecine (accepting their mood swings, traumas, sexuality, money, entertaining the other gender/ex etc etc)

As men, we are gaslighted since birth and the brutal wake-up happens at the divorce court

Save yourself, detach yourself & protect yourself legally and financially. Have some balls and a backbone and don't be affraid to let her go

Looksmaxxing will gives you a lot of options

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
James Othy Off-Topic 10
TonyTheLooksmaxxDR Off-Topic 8
banjo Ratings 2
Jova Off-Topic 24