Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

male smv does increase with age

32yearoldcel

so im 22 rn , about to turn 23

and i gotta say i get more iois , matches , stares and women asking me out than i did at 18

like just leanmaxx , mew , workout and rest will follow

i even noticed my chin grow taller between 18 till now , i heard chin/jaw grows till 25

also maturity is an underrated factor , women do love you if you are more intelligent.

speaking of mental disorders... like i got ADHD , well you can either do 2 things , 1.learn to mask it
or 2. embrace it
i embraced it cause mine is too much to mask , and well there are people who still like me despite that

so im 22 rn , about to turn 23

and i gotta say i get more iois , matches , stares and women asking me out than i did at 18

like just leanmaxx , mew , workout and rest will follow

i even noticed my chin grow taller between 18 till now , i heard chin/jaw grows till 25

also maturity is an underrated factor , women do love you if you are more intelligent.

speaking of mental disorders... like i got ADHD , well you can either do 2 things , 1.learn to mask it
or 2. embrace it
i embraced it cause mine is too much to mask , and well there are people who still like me despite that
w story from an og user. @Whitepill

Cope, its all about biological age, not the nights and days you tracked. After that peak in looks its all downhill

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cope, its all about biological age, not the nights and days you tracked. After that peak in looks its all downhill
not really ,
1. people of my family / ethnicity seem to age very well to me
2. as long as you work out , you will not have bad aging
3. maturity increases and so do the tricks you have at your disposal
4. you have lesser face fat therefore a more chiselled face
and your peak physique takes like 10 years of training so you can reach it at 30 if you started at 20

not really ,
1. people of my family / ethnicity seem to age very well to me
2. as long as you work out , you will not have bad aging
3. maturity increases and so do the tricks you have at your disposal
Ya dimorphism comes with age there is still a peak depending on biological age.
Also working out ages you it’s just being lean that makes u look younger

Ya dimorphism comes with age there is still a peak depending on biological age.
Also working out ages you it’s just being lean that makes u look younger
well , working out doesnt age you if you do it naturally , plus better circulation is good for skin and improves breathing habits

as long as you get proper sleep , use peppermint oil to keep your hair, use sunscreen , stay lean . i dont see people losing smv till at least their mid 40s

well , working out doesnt age you if you do it naturally , plus better circulation is good for skin and improves breathing habits

as long as you get proper sleep , use peppermint oil to keep your hair, use sunscreen , stay lean . i dont see people losing smv till at least their mid 40s
I agree that people can retain SMV into their 40s but working out = stress. It ages you. Proper sleep + diet + minimal sun exposure should be fine

I agree that people can retain SMV into their 40s but working out = stress. It ages you. Proper sleep + diet + minimal sun exposure should be fine
you are right i guess

but i have an alternative question

what if working out is helping you reduce other types of stress, if it reduces your worry , if it helps you attract a partner and hence makes you feel better overall , keeping you leaner and preventing you from getting fat too and also improving your blood circulation?

you are right i guess

but i have an alternative question

what if working out is helping you reduce other types of stress, if it reduces your worry , if it helps you attract a partner and hence makes you feel better overall , keeping you leaner and preventing you from getting fat too and also improving your blood circulation?
Just because you don't exercise doesn't mean you aren't lean. Diet is the most important thing for aging and looks. If it keeps you lean attractive and healthy than sure but it will still age you more rapidly than a person who has the ideal human diet