- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why tag that dork
Tbh yeah I’d be off my rocker
lets save hexTbh yeah I’d be off my rocker![]()
On Allah that’s all of us
But I’m soooooo ugly you don’t want me twinlets save hex
I've told you a bag and we surfingBut I’m soooooo ugly you don’t want me twin
LOL age check firstI've told you a bag and we surfing![]()
you firstLOL age check first
I’m 18 (expired) I don’t want to be joking about that if you’re youngeryou first![]()
im 19I’m 18 (expired) I don’t want to be joking about that if you’re younger
Okay perfect bag is on but I request my socks stay on tooim 19![]()
give.me.them.toes.Okay perfect bag is on but I request my socks stay on too
I sell them for big bucks I can’t be flashing the puppies for freegive.me.them.toes.![]()